Huawei P50 Pro

Huawei P50 Pro

• Rox
  • snN
  • 03 Dec 2022

GUNNERS, 01 Nov 2022I won't recommend better go for Mate 40 Pro(More featu... moreI have only problem with Wifi issues and bug. Battery is good, and my P50 pro is not overheating, its is normal. But wifi connections, terrable...

• Nlznv
    • spI
    • 01 Dec 2022

shammi, 06 Oct 2022 this is expensive smartphone so where is 8k option .......... moreno it is not, 24frame 8k? In lower bitrate then 4k 60fps, first learn how it works.

• gxE
      • 18 Nov 2022

Will it get EMUI 13 in Europe???

GUNNERS, 17 Nov 2022No 5G in any region !They can't use any 5G modem.

W. , 15 Nov 2022Does the kirin 9000 version supports 5g? It's china ro... moreNo 5G in any region !

• V
            • Vhincent
            • AZY
            • 16 Nov 2022

Very Nice phone, camera is impressive zoom capability are excellent, screen and refresh rate are very good. recommended for photography and those who loves to take photos specially in night

• W
              • W.
              • uT}
              • 15 Nov 2022

Does the kirin 9000 version supports 5g? It's china rom, right?

• rmf
                • 12 Nov 2022

Japheth., 07 Nov 2022I truly agree with you I love my P50 Pro but I'm not h... moreThe Kirin9000 version has any of this issues i confirm !

GUNNERS, 01 Nov 2022I won't recommend better go for Mate 40 Pro(More featu... moreI truly agree with you I love my P50 Pro but I'm not happy with it Battery life and sometimes it overheat which makes me miss Mate 40 Pro

you have to suffer, 17 Oct 2022without leica, huawei phones would look terrible if you pay... moreHuawei create a new brand called Xmage.It includes many things that learn from Leica

Excellent phone. Highly recpmend this, great price value and excellent performance. Gspace for google services works perfectly

• J
                        • Johnsered
                        • Sdm
                        • 02 Nov 2022

I have Huawei P50 Pro with Snapdragon, and I can highly recommend, works perfectly, very fast and smooth, Camera is superb, no Wifi lag, no heating, one of the best camera phones now in the market.

Nedko, 31 Oct 2022In my country they sell only the Snapdragon version 😢I won't recommend better go for Mate 40 Pro(More features than P50pro)!
                          P50 Pro Snapdragon version is known for
                          -Wifi low speed bug
                          -heating
                          -lack of efficiency in battery management
                          I only bought the P50 Pro cuz i found the Kirin9000 otherwise will go for the Mate 40 Pro!

• Nedko
                            • p7L
                            • 31 Oct 2022

GUNNERS, 27 Oct 2022No bug and very smooth HarmonyOs 3 is based on android 12 !... moreIn my country they sell only the Snapdragon version 😢

Nedko, 27 Oct 2022Does the issue with overheating is still existing? Do you e... moreNo bug and very smooth HarmonyOs 3 is based on android 12 !
                              I have the #Kirin9000 version no heating(PUBG & APEX LEGEND & COD) very stable if you planing buying this phone never buy Snapdragon version.
                              Still no google service since i'm not using them
                              Very happy😊

• Nedko
                                • xID
                                • 27 Oct 2022

GUNNERS, 26 Oct 2022Recieved HarmonyOs 3.0.0.154 today ! 😁 Will make review in... moreDoes the issue with overheating is still existing? Do you enjoy the phone at this moment, can you report any bugs? I'm thinking to buy a new one.

Recieved HarmonyOs 3.0.0.154 today !
                                  😁 Will make review in few days noticed that it's smoother than HarmonyOs 2.0 with some features added !

• 46w
                                    • 22 Oct 2022

John, 20 Oct 2022Can I charge Huawei P50 Pro with P30 Pro charger?Yes!

• J
                                      • John
                                      • Sdm
                                      • 20 Oct 2022

Can I charge Huawei P50 Pro with P30 Pro charger?

Rox, 16 Oct 2022So, why is that problem? Leica is just a brand name. I thin... morewithout leica, huawei phones would look terrible if you pay attention to the camera quality