Huawei P60 Pro

Huawei P60 Pro

sayabosanhidup, 21 Jun 2023can u please kind ly tell me whether the 10x optical zoom ... moreIf you are looking for a comparison then I suggest looking on youtube videos because I haven't touch the P40 pro plus or the P60 pro, I just meant that even on the P40 pro that only had a 5x optical zoom still has a pretty stable 10x zoom.

• o
    • ohiotechfanboi
    • pa6
    • 22 Jun 2023

• s
      • sayabosanhidup
      • XVx
      • 21 Jun 2023

Guest whooooo, 04 Jun 2023Well it make really sense since smartphone cameras today ar... morecan u please kind ly tell me whether the 10x optical
      zoom with 100x digital zoom on the p40 pro plus or
      this p60pro with only 3.5x optical zoom comparison

?

Sam799, 12 Jun 2023Absolutely agree!Well their google tensor thermals are crap and their charging speed is also crap but every other aspects of the phone is god tier except for the fact that they do not add a charging brick in the box

• ?
          • RqR
          • 13 Jun 2023

Synod, 08 Jun 2023Is it safe to use Banking Apps with the P60 pro? I'm i... moreThere is no guarantee about huawei proprietary codes inside their OS are not sending your data Huawei HQ, same with google codes.
          However, if the codes are based on open source, safe most of the time as the codes have been already reviewed by others.
          How do you do that?
          Degoogle.

Vinaigre, 10 Jun 2023The googlepixel is a crap. Google should take care of googl... moreAbsolutely agree!

• V
              • Vinaigre
              • TmA
              • 10 Jun 2023

Darth Caesium, 04 Jun 2023Well I can sometimes get closer, and at 5x zoom, the foxes ... moreThe googlepixel is a crap. Google should take care of google only.

• V
                • Vinaigre
                • TmA
                • 10 Jun 2023

• T
                  • Tk89
                  • SiP
                  • 09 Jun 2023

Synod, 08 Jun 2023Is it safe to use Banking Apps with the P60 pro? I'm i... moreYou should go to the Huawei store and see for yourself, or it would be right to contact the online channel and get information about whether Huawei is in the app store.

• S
                    • Synod
                    • FmC
                    • 08 Jun 2023

Is it safe to use Banking Apps with the P60 pro? I'm in South Africa

David 040882, 04 Jun 2023Well, you can't do that, cause it would have been done... morewell, imagine your pocket would be 10x bigger by now if that would be possible

Guest whooooo, 04 Jun 2023If we could just integrate a dslr camera to a smartphone I ... moreWell, you can't do that, cause it would have been done by now. And even if it's possible, it would be 10x thicker and bigger than a normal smartphone

David 040882, 04 Jun 2023Well, if you can get close enough, like few meters away, th... moreIf we could just integrate a dslr camera to a smartphone I think this will solve our problem............ For 50000 dollars of course.

Darth Caesium, 04 Jun 2023Well I can sometimes get closer, and at 5x zoom, the foxes ... moreWell, if you can get close enough, like few meters away, then yeah, you can take decent shots. Bu I'm a wildlife photographer so I know what I'm talking about. Do not compare a phone camera with an actual dslr/mirrorless camera

Darth Caesium, 04 Jun 2023Well I can sometimes get closer, and at 5x zoom, the foxes ... moreWell it make really sense since smartphone cameras today are very good at taking pictures, but I agree with Mr. David, to make your wildlife capturing experience better, buy a camera instead with a telephoto lens, but at least you can use your phone to play music right? :>>

But, I think the 10x zoom on the p60 pro is still very stable, since I am using a p40 pro and I have a stable 10x zoom, even tho it only has 5x optical zoom, so yeah 10x zoom is still stable on the p60 pro with some software enhancements.

David 040882, 04 Jun 2023My god, dude....you really think that you will be able to p... moreWell I can sometimes get closer, and at 5x zoom, the foxes really do look amazing with my Google Pixel 7 Pro. But go on, continue claiming that smartphone cameras cannot take good-looking photos despite the cameras being there for that reason.

Darth Caesium, 04 Jun 2023I do. I live in the UK, where foxes are abundant. I could n... moreMy god, dude....you really think that you will be able to photograph wildife with a phone? 😂😂😂 Buy a camera with a telephoto lens

David 040882, 01 Jun 2023Like you need 10x anyways I do. I live in the UK, where foxes are abundant. I could not get a clear picture at sunset of a fox in the fields because my Google Pixel 7 Pro only has a 5x optical zoom, and adding 2x digital zoom to it to make a 10x hybrid zoom just doesn't work well enough for the lighting conditions.

HuaweiForever, 03 Jun 2023Google is stealing data from you. Does it matter? every phone company is stealing data from you. The moment you type in your personal details into your phone such as personal informations and others it is over. The only thing that matters is which country you are willing to gave your personal information. Your choices are: China, United States, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea.

gYnce, 28 May 2023No 10x? Thats a nopeGet a telescope, not a phone bro.