Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

It works slow now, because most of the applications changed so much that they require more resources to do their job, also the microphone issue is very annoying.

I we been using this phone for 5 years and still works great the battery is good

• amjad

nicole from srilanka, 09 Sep 2021not bad but the ucking sim cards doesn't work yes

• VAN

if you have problemwith the sim, put the sim in side , and you need to do factory standard format , after that work the sim perfect !!

Hey how do I put on my radio guys???

• nicole from srilanka

not bad but the ucking sim cards doesn't work

• koda

Size 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 ?

• Mduduzi

Chathu, 15 Jun 2021I had this since 2015.Very good,thin & light weight.sti... moreHow to use both sim card because when I insert micra sim it makes no changes , only micro sim works , when can i press to activate both of them

• TicketMan

Brought for $80.00 Amazing Phone for Price

Chathu, 15 Jun 2021I had this since 2015.Very good,thin & light weight.sti... moreI've been using this sins 4 years. Still works good

• Chathu

I had this since 2015.Very good,thin & light weight.still performing well

• Md mazed

Anonymous, 09 May 2021same pinch!!Beautiful

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2021Battery not only a nightmare,,, a daymare too!! Getting a ... moresame pinch!!

• Dan

I had it for three years and its still working fine. The battery is very good when compared even with some todays phones. Very good phone but it depreciates very fast.

• tee

battery very weak....it should be discontinued

Anonymous, 31 Mar 2021Bluetooth,wifi, hotspot, battery was nightmare...Battery not only a nightmare,,, a daymare too!!
Getting a new phone tomorrow!! Worst phone I ever had. I'm putting it under the hammer tomorrow,, a real hammer!! 🔨🔨🔨🔨

Bluetooth,wifi, hotspot, battery was nightmare...

• Wick0

Wifi and BT works great a great phone fom my mom

Crystal, 10 Feb 2021I have this phone maybe about 5 years ago. And this phone s... morewifi and Bluetooth is greatest problem

• Crystal

I have this phone maybe about 5 years ago. And this phone sucks.
Bluetooth and Wifi is the main problem. And the battery die fast.