Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

• Liam

I have had this phone for almost 5 years and it's still working pretty well. The only problem is that I hardly can find a phone case/wallet for this.

The battery has low battery life, and after three years, the handset has broken down on two devices at once.

• Kencots

Cello Mirza, 10 Jun 2020Huawei P8 Lite has access to Google services. I have been u... morewhat do u mean lagging behind?

• Cello Mirza

Sara, 03 Jun 2020Does it have Play store? what r the flaws which lead u not ... moreHuawei P8 Lite has access to Google services. I have been using this phone since 2016, and even now it still works well. if you intend to buy this phone now, I think you will be left behind, because the technology is lagging behind and the battery capacity is only 2200 mah.

• Cello Mirza

• Sara

Does it have Play store? what r the flaws which lead u not to buy this ? please telle me as i mm confuse shud buy or not

• Abdul Rahman

It's chipset is very outdated and battery is too low

• I am cheap

battery sucks

Personally I think this is a good phone for the price of around 150 euros. It has some minor pugs, like randomly turning off your automatic screen rotation or not showing the muted media symbol when muting your phone by pressing the volume buttons. But I do have to say that the wifi is not that strong due to it breaking after I swiftly turned it on and off for a fue times.

• Rufus

Jackie , 26 Sep 2019Am in Dilema btn huawei p8 lte and Samsung Galaxy j7 which ... moreJ7 is much better.

Amdroiduser3066, 17 Nov 2019This phone has more problems than all Huawei phones combine... moreThe best way I think don't buy mid end smartphone of Huawei brand. Try their high end products.

Fazi, 15 Jan 2020In my phone some time what's app stats stop and then not pl... moreMalfunctioning, solution is change motherboard that can cost for around $80 of new price that phone.

techguy, 25 Jan 2020I am getting same issue since 2 years, I tried each and eve... moreIt is malfunction name. My phone was also experience the same. Solution is go to service center and ask to repair that usually cost it for around 80% of new price that phone. Motherboard should be changed.

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2019CAT phones are most durable and hardest to breakWhat’s a CAT phone

• Ian

• techguy

RAFIE ALZAH, 24 Dec 2019Wifi, bluetooth, and mobile hotspot on my phone is not workingI am getting same issue since 2 years, I tried each and everything to make it work again but it didn't worked at all.

Please let me know if you find any solution.

Thanks

• Krish

Everything is working perfectly

• Fazi

In my phone some time what's app stats stop and then not play any video what is its solution

• RAFIE ALZAH

Mazwi Skuva Shange, 18 Dec 2019My phone Bluetooth and WiFi is not workingWifi, bluetooth, and mobile hotspot on my phone is not working

• Mazwi Skuva Shange

almi03, 25 Nov 2019If you have Wi-Fi/Bluetooth issues, please make sure that y... moreMy phone Bluetooth and WiFi is not working