Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

Crystal, 10 Feb 2021I have this phone maybe about 5 years ago. And this phone s... morewifi and Bluetooth is greatest problem

• Crystal

I have this phone maybe about 5 years ago. And this phone sucks.
Bluetooth and Wifi is the main problem. And the battery die fast.

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2021It is an utter crap phone of chinese communist party . Very... moreAre you saying Xiaomi, Oppo, Realme, Vivo, OnePlus, Lenovo and Umidigi are used by the Communist Party of China?????

It is an utter crap phone of chinese communist party . Very poor battery life is the main issue and when this reality is said there are many chinese communist party agents to defend even this utter crap. Destroy all their products and their crap iditoic parties and nations that created them.

didi, 25 Jan 2021my mom has this phone and it's utter garbage because t... moreWell no wonder after 4/5 years around. What your mom needs is a new one...

• didi

my mom has this phone and it's utter garbage because the battery dies after 1 hour of youtube and it can't connect to wifi

he named Hwawei P8 Lite Stylus (I think)

• Shaki Rohan

Best phone in lowest budget category,some problem in data connectivity that it slows down,battery is small to meet current demands.Overall best.

• Farhan Shah

ivan, 27 Aug 2020Worst phone ever. It has WiFi/Bluetooth card malfunction (m... moreHuawei P8 Lite is overall a good mobile phone but it has manufacturing fault that most of these devices have WiFi and Bluetooth IC defcet.

• Dzeimson

nickr, 11 Oct 2020i have had this phone for 2 years for now and its very slow... moreYou broke that phone I have this phone like 5 years and it is doing still good in 2020

• ray

My p8 lite served me well, had if for about 5 years and still going strong.

• Cmanga

My Huawei P8 lite 2017 doesn't want to read other sim cards only reads Cellc....

• nickr

i have had this phone for 2 years for now and its very slow and bad. What i mean is mine is kinda bend, screen is cracked, its laggy and slow. It has trouble connecting to the internet. I dont reccomend buying it as there are now far more power phone these days.

• Vishnu

Huawei p8 lite is not best because same price samsung mobile is very cheapest and useful or this p8 lite is very expensive.

I have used 3years ago. All ok but setting has
developer options what for use it Plz explain
How to use it.

The best phone I have used in my life, 6 years of duration. Simply beautiful ;)

Worth valley , 03 Sep 2020Bought for a neighbour for only £30, she says it's a g... morewho buys their neighbour a phone?

• Francisca

I used to love it, I had 3 ! Now I just suffer everyday to do simple and ordinary things. It´s always with a problem, too slow, too everything! I wished I wouldn´t have bought this last one. Huawei has lost its quality...

• Worth valley

Bought for a neighbour for only £30, she says it's a great phone with more than decent camera,
Only negative is battery,

• ivan

Worst phone ever. It has WiFi/Bluetooth card malfunction (manufacturer mistake) but Huawei failed to adress this issue. HiSuite not working, not updating. Never buying Huawei again. Now I have Samsung, works like charm!