Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

• Zana

I bought it yesterday, it's brilliant phone! I expected battery life to be bad because I read few negatives comments about it, but so far it was more then good. I deffo recommend it!

• Hadi

Saad, 29 Jul 2015Could you kindly advise me which Phone is Better? Huawei P8 Lite... moresaad bro.. i think huawei P8 lite would be a better choice as it has latest android version, more ram, memory and camera etc... So i think Huawei P8 lite is a better choice if brand doesn't matter for u :)

• nisar

will anyone plz tell me about the loudspeaker of Huawei P8 Lite ? Does loudspeaker has sufficient sound to be heard in outdoor environment? And how clear is caller's voice ? plz anybody. NISAR

Sami, 29 Jul 2015Hi all, Can somebody tell me that is its (P8 Lite) battery re... moreIt states on this page!:
Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery

• Sami

Hi all,

Can somebody tell me that is its (P8 Lite) battery removeable for not?

• Sen

Ahsan Hayat Mirza, 27 Jul 2015Hi Everyone I just bought this phone over the weekend and I r... moreNo there's nothing wrong about ur device. The other one serves as a microphone not a speaker.

• Saad

Hadi, 24 Jul 2015fatima.. p8 lite has latest android version, features, and 16GB ... moreCould you kindly advise me which Phone is Better? Huawei P8 Lite or Samsung Galaxy E5

Mirza, 26 Jul 20152200 mah battery do enough for dual sim mobile...??? please your... moreBattery works bad but the last works perfectly....

Amiraa, 27 Jul 2015I can use 2 sim and sd card at same time or i can only use 1 sim... moreNo you can't use 2 sim card and SD card simultaneously. either 1 sim and 1SD or 2 Sim.

kawsar, 28 Jul 2015I have purchased this phone 2 weeks ago. Everything of this phon... moreYes the same trouble is with me.

Ali , 28 Jul 2015hi everyone..!! gonna purchase huawei P8 lite but em worried abt... moreHello Ali.... The battery really sucks.. when I'm using apps like Google, facebook, twitter etc. it drains fast. but without using them it works for 1.5 day. But in other hands everything works perfectly !

Ali , 28 Jul 2015hi everyone..!! gonna purchase huawei P8 lite but em worried abt... morei bought this phone 2 weeks before. for me the battery is ok.. while connecting wifi, battery last for 1 day and 5 hrs.. overall the phone is good considering the price ...

• Axam

Ahsan Hayat Mirza, 27 Jul 2015Hi Everyone I just bought this phone over the weekend and I r... moreAny one can tell me that I should by this phone or not??? Of no then plzz tel y not???? 03214140045
Tell me about p8lite by huawei mobile

• wasi

Amiraa, 27 Jul 2015I can use 2 sim and sd card at same time or i can only use 1 sim... moreyou use 1 sim or SD card one time...... the SD card inserted in Sim2 Slot....... then you exist Sim2 and enter SD card ........... But i think its okay ..... 16GB internal is average space for using

• Ali

hi everyone..!! gonna purchase huawei P8 lite but em worried abt battery performance.!! i've read alot of comments regarding battery that it drains fast etc etc.. while on other hand, there are also comments that if u do this and that then it works for 1.5day... somebody answer plz in detail abt battery performance?? hope i'll get honest ans..!! thanks in advance.

• kawsar

I have purchased this phone 2 weeks ago. Everything of this phone is okay but the battery really sucks. It drains battery too fast (full battery drains within 10 hours) even in standby if preferred network type is selected as wcdma/gsm auto. But if the network mode is selected as gsm only then the phone can be used more than 1.5 days at normal use. have anybody faced the same problem??? kindly suggest if there is any solution.

• ABDEFG

Ahsan Hayat Mirza, 27 Jul 2015Hi Everyone I just bought this phone over the weekend and I r... morethe other one is not the speaker .. its the microphone...
the other speaker is already loud .. if you add another one the phone will explode ^_^

naveed, 27 Jul 2015All the eight only work simultaneously when internet at 3g or 4g... morethe other one is the microphone ...

• Zahid farooq

AnonD-421996, 27 Jul 2015That's because 4 cores are reserved for basic handling and 4 for... moreI have also check while playing real racing game from EA.
Suddenly stop it by home button & open cpu-Z atleast at that time all cores should work.

• Zahid farooq

AnonD-421996, 27 Jul 2015That's because 4 cores are reserved for basic handling and 4 for... moreI'm not agreed with u.
When I have turn on normal power mode then all cores should b in action.
bcuz it means that i'm going to play games.