Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

• RamenDevil

It's a decent phone I'll give it that but my bluetooth does not work and because its such a crappy no name brand phone no one has ever heard of it and no one could help me fix it. I go to the settings and turn on bluetooth and 1...2....3...4...5... turns off 1...2...3... turns back on and so on, it never has enough time to connect and the huawei website isnt any help!

• Leafsta

It's worth noting, after UK OTA upgrade to Android 6.0 I had fast battery drain.

Factory resetting my P8 Lite UK as fixed the battery drain in Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

Much better than lollipop peeps.

• Chi

Have had the phone since September 2016, I've had no problems with it so far. It's smooth, but I would suggest using another launcher on the phone, instead of the Huawei home. It's a little slow.

However, it's been probably the best phone I've had so far.

• yousuf

how can i reset my 2nd simcard, please tell me?

• Nonny

My P8 lite aint touching anymore... What could be the possible reason and where can i fix it?

• gundul

NikiDroid, 05 Nov 2016Better go to other brand. The Huawei P8 lite has several defecti... morethat's right..

• Toros

I don't recommend it at all.Please be cautious. This phone has a well-known wifi+bluetooth chip- HI1101 - problem. Huawei never addressed the problem!

• Latino

I have problems with microf since the update, people cant hear me. I already reset phone but nothing works. please help me !

Anyone else's been upgraded to marshmallow yet in the uk? Mines still not picking the update up yet.

• Piet

Got this phone the 24th December for R189 on Flexi 200 contract with some extra cammera lenses included as extra. I have read somewere guys saying the battery drains on idle, but this is not the case anymore. (currently on Lolipop 5.1.1.) They must have fixed it as i get 2 days on a charge and have not notice draining on Idle. This is one of the better supported Huawei phones with Andriod 6 also downloadable. Good for casual games and can even play Asphalt 8, although playing gfx intense games drains the battery much faster, and would not recommend long sessions. Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase. Screen is nice, still a pretty phone, perfomance is good. 10 out of 10 at this price point.

• Faizan

My huawei p8 lite is not updated to version 6 marshmallow???why

• Leafsta

dean, 27 Dec 2016Had the phone for about 6 months, really pleased good quality bu... moreThe UK p8 lite updates via the Huawei care app. Manual update was waste of time as the update is now working OTA.

Mine upgraded no problems at all.

• Trine

Cannot connect my new Vivofit 3 to my Huawei P8 Lite phone ? It will not show the time, in fact the only thing it can do is counting steps ? Anyone else have same problem ? The worst is that I don't know if the Vivofit 3 is defect or the phone does not function with this device ?? Help.....

• dean

Had the phone for about 6 months, really pleased good quality build, good around phone with a good spec and price, just updated to marshmallow really easy while watching a YouTube video as I had to do it manually via the Huawei website. The update is not available on automatic phone update yet. I choose the P8 lite due to its size, Huawei is still a little unknown in the UK, I would recommend it.

• dean

Same problem here. Can't connect to the wifi, nor send, receive or connect to any other device through bluetooth. Plus I had another problem with the headset slot. Whenever I connect a headphone or speaker with AUX there's a problem with the sound

Bad battery life. Wifi card issue. (cant connect to wifi need to replace)

• Leafsta

P8 lite marshmallow firmware update for UK handsets now available since mid December 2016.

You need to use Huawei care app to search for firmware update.

B585 is the 6.0 firmware UK.

My p8 lite runs fantastic on the update. Mint phone.

• Leafsta

Leonie, 22 Dec 2016In this Specifications it says you can download it from Marsmall... moreMarshmallow update for UK p8 lite now available. You have to use the Huawei care app to search and check for firmware updates. Runs fantastic on 6.0 marshmallow.

• Michelle

Terrible phone. I read lots of reviews and bought it in the summer because it seemed the best phone in the price range. The reception is terrible (I get a squealing sound when the reception drops out - this happens far too often and in areas I usually get a good reception in with the same network but different phone). Then yesterday it stopped recognising wifi. I have now read that a lot of people have had the same problem with the phone suddenly not using wifi. So it looks like I will have to send it off for repairs or buy a replacement. I use this phone for work so cant be without a phone for days / weeks. So it looks like this phone has cost a lot of money for under 6 months usage!