Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

• Sri_lankanguy

I also have the same issue on connecting wifi...

Fan, 15 Oct 2016I am using this phone for 6 months and it works perfectly. Andro... moreDo you encounter any connection issue (with WiFi)?

A p8 lite user, 23 Oct 2016This phone is great! Good camera good performance, easy on the h... moreCan your P8 connect to WiFi?

Worst deal of my life, useless if you make anything else than call & text. Super laggy OS, many bugs.

Zaki, 31 Oct 2016I am also facing this prob..Wifi not connecting. From Last 3 day... moreTry this:

I did barter my gold Huawei P8lite bought from August with a friend who gave me extra some bucks if I allow my phone to be exchanged with his black Huawei P8lite bought in April 2016. I did exchanged, using his black Huawei P8lite, so far it is good, no WiFi issue. The phone is running the latest Marshmallow C636B561, works good and fast with 1 GB of free RAM available. The most apps run in background are LINE, WhatsApp, Gmail, Cashtree only.

javed, 31 Oct 2016Friend, I have p8lite smart phone but the problem is its not co... moreTry this:

Che, 30 Oct 2016Huawei P8 lite or Samsung galaxy J5I know p8 light

• javed

Friend,
I have p8lite smart phone but the problem is its not connecting to wifi router. its showing access denied msg anybody know how to fix it.

• Zaki

AnonD-604246, 30 Oct 2016I just got back my p8 lite from warranty. My WiFi also got weak ... moreI am also facing this prob..Wifi not connecting. From Last 3 days. it continuously show an error like Network access denied.

• Khaleel

Savageguy01, 28 Oct 2016Is anyone having trouble with answering calls?? It says sim card... moreNo I don't have any kind of issues based call

Prudy, 27 Oct 2016i have been using p8lite since June but now does not connect wi-... moreI just got back my p8 lite from warranty. My WiFi also got weak signal and then stop connecting. I did all thing in OS and hard reset and at last updated the firmware to version 6 Marsh but no success. In end I found a forum where a guy mentioned about WiFi IC chip replacement so my board got changed from the company. I tried marshmallow for just 2 weeks and I liked it. My cell is back to lollipop after warranty. Should I update if any improvement in battery etc..?

• Che

Huawei P8 lite or Samsung galaxy J5

• Jaidi

A p8 lite user, 23 Oct 2016This phone is great! Good camera good performance, easy on the h... moreSir how to use usb in.p8 lite

Savageguy01, 28 Oct 2016Is anyone having trouble with answering calls?? It says sim card... moreNo, my phone works fine for calling and answering calls.

Whaaum, 28 Oct 2016The problem with this marshmallow update is u will no longer hav... moreSo the Lollipop firmware is still better? My phone is still running in Lollipop.

MD, 27 Oct 2016How did you update..? I mean when I try to update in settings...... morei went to update. pressed menu at bottom, selected download latest full package, hey presto marshmallow upgrade. easy.

• Whaaum

NikiDroid, 28 Oct 2016The Marshmallow update is available in Huawei website: http://co... moreThe problem with this marshmallow update is u will no longer have acess to MTP nd PTP USB Storage it will be charging only

Huawei p8 lite not able to write a comment in Facebook live video.plz resolve this software issue

• Savageguy01

Is anyone having trouble with answering calls?? It says sim card error everytime I make or answer a call. Not a very good start to using this phone. Have only had it for a month KEFE

MD, 27 Oct 2016How did you update..? I mean when I try to update in settings...... moreThe Marshmallow update is available in Huawei website: http://consumer.huawei.com/pk/support/products/d­ownloads/detail/p8-lite-pk.htm?id=81665 but in the link seem for Europe region. I am searching for in Google for my region when I flash manually my phone. After I don't satisfy much for Android 6.0, I did downgrad to Lollipop back. My phone received automatically notification update for Android 6.0 with the latest firmware (C363B651). Every region I think different, there are several countries get update early and maybe there are several get update too late.