Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2016But I saw my friends hwawei g8 get an OTA update notification to... moreIf user would like to blame, then he/she should blame Huawei. I am not sure about that. Before I updated to Marshmallow using flashing rom by HiSuite, I had already checked OTA several times, no new updates in my region. So I use flash method.

Today, around more than 2 hours ago, my P8lite stuck when opening WhatsApp, stuck in opening YouTube and also Google Play Store. Stuck, if I press back, it won't move, and will show 'not responding' message later. Restart it, it back to normal again.

It is OK I think, Google account sometimes conflict with apps. If this frequently happens, I will conclude that Android 6.0 is not good running in P8lite.

ema, 02 Sep 2016I have to decide between Huawei p8 lite and Sony xperia aqua m4.... moreXperia M4 Aqua has low internal memory compared Huawei P8lite.

NikiDroid, 31 Aug 2016Didn't receive OTA Marshmallow update yet, doesn't mean disappoi... moreBut I saw my friends hwawei g8 get an OTA update notification to marshmallow right here in Kuwait but still nothing for the p8 lite...come on how is this fair??!!

• danny

ema, 02 Sep 2016I have to decide between Huawei p8 lite and Sony xperia aqua m4.... morethere is camera comparison

• waqas Khan

is this support USB Flash Drive ?

• awantha

Great Product.... I Love it...........

• ema

I have to decide between Huawei p8 lite and Sony xperia aqua m4. Can you please tell me which one has a better camera????

• Zaif

Yasar, 01 Sep 2016I want to buy Huawei p8 Lite. Please update me about this phone.... morei have P8 lite about 1 year ago......not slow ... best cell phone for using

AnonD-241630, 31 Aug 2016U are lucky, so i guess i am supposed to wait for the official u... moreYou're welcome. Yes, firmware Asia Pacific is official from Huawei website, the method only I use for flashing is not OTA.

Yasar, 01 Sep 2016I want to buy Huawei p8 Lite. Please update me about this phone.... moreSo far I use this P8lite, very good. I set bartery performance to be performance. I have no complaint about battery. I should charge minimal twice a day is OK.

ARK, 01 Sep 2016hello guyz! i am in a stuck up between Huawei P8 lite or huawei ... moreIf heavi user choose y6 pro. If moderate user ofcourse p8 lite better

• SoloDrinker

Guyz, Huawei p8 lite or Samsung j3(2016)?

• Yasar

I want to buy Huawei p8 Lite. Please update me about this phone.
Specs are as under. But some peoples think its processor is so less, so slow with passage of time. Is it true?

Memory:- 16 GB Build in
Ram:- 2GB
Processor:- 1.2 Ghz.

Please update me. Waiting for your precious comments.

• ARK

hello guyz! i am in a stuck up between Huawei P8 lite or huawei Y6 pro??? which should i buy/

• jo

AnonD-577854, 29 Aug 2016Hello guys ^_^ Which phone is better to buy? Huawei p8 lite or... morei just bought p8lite last night. And i even compared both phones before purchasing at the store counter. If u the type of girl who wish to take selfies in the dark, J5 is preferable since the selfie flash is brighter than P8's. But if ure into the processor and ram and stuffs, i suggest P8 since it has better specs and larger RAM size. And the design is better than that of samsung's.

NikiDroid, 31 Aug 2016My case was also latest version when connected with HiSuite. Tha... moreU are lucky, so i guess i am supposed to wait for the official update...thank u anyway :D

AnonD-241630, 31 Aug 2016I connected my p8 lite with hisuite and it says latest version. ... moreMy case was also latest version when connected with HiSuite. That's why I did flash rom by downloading the Android 6.0 Asia Pacific firmware from Huawei website. Using HiSuite I flashed my Huawei P8lite, at that I took the risk if my phone would be problem or stuck in logo because I read at the PDF file after I downloaded the firmware, the requirement should firmware Lollipop CB190, my Huawei was CB170. I did flash by taking the risk if later after flashing my Huawei would be problem. In fact, I was successfully flash to Marshmallow. So far the performance is good.

NikiDroid, 31 Aug 2016Didn't receive OTA Marshmallow update yet, doesn't mean disappoi... moreI connected my p8 lite with hisuite and it says latest version. I have 5.0.1 android. My build number is ALE-L21c180b130. Is that something i should be worried about ?

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2016I was wondering the same thing...cause I am waiting for the OTA ... moreDidn't receive OTA Marshmallow update yet, doesn't mean disappointment. My Huawei P8lite didn't receive OTA Marshmallow update too, but I updated manually by suing HiSuite in PC. And in fact, it was successfully updated. Let's say, if my method was not succesfull, I would still OK in Lollipop 5.0.1.