Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

• RS

please turn over to apple i product

tharaVDC, 05 May 2016Just my opinion: I have my Huawei phone and now its last for a... morehuawei p8 i don""t no mobail service..... so i request all of guy"s so tell me

This phone is extremely good.
Good camera,size,cost...
In my opinion it is the best( low cost and good stuff)
I have had it for 6 months and I don't have any problems.

• Brenda

Having Wifi problems a month after purchase, can someone tell me how to fix this please. it won't connect & if it connect to the wifi it just keep dropping until I have no connection. Haven't had a full day connection since then.

hello guys ,
i have this phone since three months , it has a great problem in 2 main things:

1- no sound for ( facebook , messenger , whatsapp) notifications (even in sound profile)
2- limited network connectivity on wi/fi with no obvious reason!! (the problem is in myphone not my modem cause my brother's phone works properly on the same modem)!!

any solutions?!!

AnonD-535141, 08 May 2016Please help My P8 lite was ok for about 3 months everything was... morei have the same stupid problem , would anyone help?

Please help
My P8 lite was ok for about 3 months everything was just fine.Then wi-fi started to give me problems.I can't connect to any network, phone can't even recognize wi-fi network.And if he finds network and I try to conect it just says Saved,secured.HELP ME PLEASE

• Dime

AriesC, 05 May 2016Does anybody know how to enable the second 4 cores of the phone?... moreYa same here. Wye?

• Ayesha

Love u huawei u r the best....in world...i love u sooooooo muchhhhh.....:-*

Klint, 05 May 2016Does P8 lite allow app downloads like facebook and whatsapp and ... moreyes p8 lite allows you to download facebook instagram and twitter .

P8 lite is good but only battery very fast to drained

• Klint

Does P8 lite allow app downloads like facebook and whatsapp and instagram?

• tharaVDC

It's me, 01 May 2016Hi, i'm thinking of buying P8 or P8lite.. anyone can give any id... moreJust my opinion:
I have my Huawei phone and now its last for about a year and a half, if you want to know which phone is better, look for the cpu or the central processing unit of the phone, the OS, the primary/secondary camera, the Gigabytes (internal/external) and the price itself. Some phones are pretty nice, but they keep on hanging or bugging you in terms of applications. Its all about balanced. Just be wise in dealing and choosing your phone. Hope my opinion helps you a lot.

I have this phone and i tested this phone batery test on geekbench 3 and stand 5:24:32 hours

Does anybody know how to enable the second 4 cores of the phone? No matter what I do, benchmarks, games, etc., only 4 cores are running, the others are sleeping. It's the same with Lollipop and Marshmallow. It is a hardware bug? Thanks!

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 or Huawei P8 Lite? I'm looking for a fast phone with a good camera and a long-lasting battery (but the camera is most important)

• Alex

I have it from a month and it works perfect. I watch TV channels from glwiz, bbc and bollywood. Pictures are also luminous.
I bought it for 190 euros approximately 2 months ago and have not found any defect yet.
It has 3 years guarantee and the only thing I disliked about it in the start was as it had non removable batteries and the video is not HD.
If it has removable batteries and the video is available in HD format then I prefer it to be the best phone from all other smart phones.

Mukuluuu, 04 May 2016hey buddies, i'm looking for buy a 4n, please help me to choose... moreJ5

• Mukuluuu

hey buddies,
i'm looking for buy a 4n, please help me to choose from this,
1. P8 lite
2. Sony xperia z1
3. Samsung j5

pls help me buddies, i have not good knowledge about smart phone.

• LVW

How do I use the dual sim? What do I go into in the settings?