Huawei P9

Huawei P9

IKERAGS , 20 Jul 2020Huawei P9.. this week, it frequently shuts down when I'... moreYeah samee, it getting worse over time

IKERAGS , 20 Jul 2020Huawei P9.. this week, it frequently shuts down when I'... moreReplace your battery

Can the Huawei P9 work with up to 128gb micro SD card mine is 32 gigabyte internal storage

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2020Still at android 7Same here so sad

Still at android 7

• Aven4d

Milt, 08 Aug 2020Says it's getting July 2020 security patch here; ht... moreI have a security update of 2.36gb in size for security patches for my Eva-L19,,mine ain't 660mb and i don't know if it has smart charging

• Aven4d

Hello, how can I change my device location to China so as to get the updates?

• Milt

Says it's getting July 2020 security patch here;

Can anybody confirm?

Marcel R., 26 Jul 2020I've had this handset since July 2016. 4 years later s... moreHow is your battery life and which battery you used as replacement?

yeah i know but there is nothing in my slot

• Marcel R.

I've had this handset since July 2016. 4 years later still going strong. Rugged and ultra reliable. Ran on the same battery for 3 years which was replaced last year. Best handset I've had to date.

• Abdul879

Vina, 16 Jul 2020Today might be the last day of my Huawei P9.. this week, it... moreGuys I have the same problem. P9 is by far the best durable phone I used. I used it for over 3 years but now its time for an upgrade. Please recommend a phone with equal durability and performance. Its amazing what this device can do!

• giggiogrigio

• Zaheer

Technical ustadji, 09 Jul 2020Hi everyone i just bought a used P9 and only looking for on... moreYou have to insert the sim into the SD card slot.. There's small cut-out on SD card slot for the 2nd sim. Look closely.

• IKERAGS

Huawei P9.. this week, it frequently shuts down when I'm taking photos even if it has 30%battery. so more on battery issues, camera, speakers, display, are still good. And I can say this one's a tough phone...

• Vina

Anonymous, 18 May 2020Still have mine to dateToday might be the last day of my Huawei P9.. this week, it frequently shuts down when I'm taking photos even if it has 30%battery. so more on battery issues, camera, speakers, display, are still good. And I can say this one's a tough phone as it has gone through, survived a 2-meter drop was and I accidentally submerged in a bucket of water last 2018).
Had it for 3 years and 8 months (bought this last October 2016), but I am satisfied with it through the years I have used it.

Now I want to purchase another phone who has the same quality & durability as this P9.
Can you guys suggest a specific Brand and model, please?
Appreciate it!

• Alpi

Just go to Huawei and download the software for P9 Duo and update your mobile.
The problem is the provider that instal proprietary software with only one sim. But the phone have dual sim capability.

Hi everyone i just bought a used P9 and only looking for one solution they said it is a dual SIM Android phone with hybrid , but i didn't found any 2nd sim slot there is only 1 sim and card slot i know i have to sacrifice sd card if I want 2 Sims at the same time but there is no 2nd SIM slot.please help me i am using p9 l19

• benc

anonymous , 11 Jun 2020for playing pubg ,oke ?totally yes

nep, 14 Apr 2019You need to do is simply change you device location to Chin... moreTo NEP:

How do you change the location?