Huawei P9

Huawei P9

• KWASS
  • Nut
  • 02 Oct 2022

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2022same here. I got one in May 2016 and still using in 2022. ... moreHow did you update yours?

• KWASS
    • XE$
    • 24 Aug 2022

i wish there will an update for p9 2022

• Red junior
      • teu
      • 21 Aug 2022

using since 2017
      only replaced the battery so far
      still kicking up to date

I wish OEMs could make beautiful aluminum unibody phones like this again

• v3x
          • 24 Jul 2022

Modreddy , 15 Apr 2022Up to know I've own my Huawei P9 since 2016 up to toda... moreHuawei Service center

Huawei has one of the best after sales service in the world for call centres, repair centres, and technical support. I would recommend you give it a try, if you haven't done so already.

I recently (early July 2022) had a P9 battery replacement done by Huawei repair centre. The total cost was < USD10. They can change all other parts such as screen, main board, camera module, etc.. The service was door to door by courier at no courier cost to the customer. Their services are just exceptional.

• A

• D
                • DV
                • Kg@
                • 08 May 2022

I've been using this phone since 2017, and all I can say is that Huawei P9 is very durable. Although it is outdated, I'm still afraid to upgrade as the camera and the durability of this phone is way better than the peak mid-tier phones nowadays 2022. Even though this is just a 12mp camera but its strong processor and leica features would just top those 64+mp camera with bad processors.
                I've lost count on how many times my Huawei P9 fell even at 1m+ height, there is still no scratch on its screen and just very minor scratches at the back, and all that without the case. (coz its hard to find one)

The only thing I dont like is the updates and the memory. My phone is also stuck at EMUI 5.0.4 and just wouldn't update. Due to this, I think I need a phone upgrade.

Yes & i can play the combat master smoothly in 50-60 FPS in Low graphics preset

• Kevin
                    • kDZ
                    • 21 Apr 2022

Modreddy , 15 Apr 2022Up to know I've own my Huawei P9 since 2016 up to toda... moreThe phone is really very reliable, durable and very fast despite being 6 years old.
                    My grandmother has had the same one since 2016, and the battery still lasts a whole day, and it works very smoothly.

• M
                      • Modreddy
                      • NwI
                      • 15 Apr 2022

Huhuexist , 13 Mar 2022Use this phone even today it's still a great fast phi ... moreUp to know I've own my Huawei P9 since 2016 up to today date 15 month April 2022 it is still stronger rather than other phones I'd use before but the problem which it's has for now is the problem of screen i mean my screen is broken and i don't know where do I get another one due to fix it.... I love my Huawei P9 pro

• h
                        • hellacute
                        • t7C
                        • 12 Apr 2022

Huhuexist , 13 Mar 2022Use this phone even today it's still a great fast phi ... moreis it still good for gaming?

• Huhuexist
                          • r@R
                          • 13 Mar 2022

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2021Get a new oneI know this is an old post but the battery is easily replaceable

• Huhuexist
                            • 39y
                            • 13 Mar 2022

Use this phone even today it's still a great fast phi e it's good for people that want a fast speed at low price without all this jumbo phones come preinstalked with today 100% recommend for a decent price

Daniel, 05 Mar 2022I have been using this device since November 2017 and I can... moreHad you installed a custom rom?

• D
                                • Daniel
                                • XKB
                                • 05 Mar 2022

I have been using this device since November 2017 and I can say it is the best phone I have used. Comes with some unique features like hiding some apps, great processing speed and a good camera. I have not found another device pocket friendly like this.

Have you installed a custom ROM?

Beastie, 13 Feb 2022Huawei now has G-Space which allows you to access Google ap... moreTheir is a app called YouTube vanced which immapates the app and works perfect with these phones

• XFw
                                      • 28 Feb 2022

Cris Jim, 25 Feb 2022Who's anyone here with EVA-L19 model number? I have

• XBJ
                                        • 25 Feb 2022

Anonymous, 10 Feb 20225 years now and this phone is still as good as new. But jus... moreA 5300mAh battery?🤔 Did it work perfectly?