Huawei P9

Huawei P9

• Julia

Salman, 16 Mar 2021My huawei p9 fell down front faced, Now the whole screen ... moreSalman. It needs a screen replacement since the screen is shattered.

• Salman

My huawei p9 fell down front faced,
Now the whole screen is cracked and it keeps restarting itself, the battery also gave out
A continuous series of resarts occur simultaniously while draining the battery to a significant level until it reaches 1% and dies out.
What should I do?
is this a panel problem, or a battery problem or a sensor problem?

Very cool smartphone! Even there’s just stop updating a firmware, it’s still can be use!

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2021Can somebody please tell me what charger cable is needed? c type

good one
i have been using it for more than 4 years still running fine

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2021Can somebody please tell me what charger cable is needed? usb-c

Can somebody please tell me what charger cable is needed?

• lex

oh boi oh boi, 15 Jan 2021 bro then u r doing it wrong. This phone has a kirin 995 wh... moreyes it has Kirin 995, i been using this phone for 3 years

• oh boi oh boi

John, 02 Jan 2021I am using the P9 for junk mail and messaging as well as ot... more bro then u r doing it wrong. This phone has a kirin 995 which is gaming processo.

• John

I am using the P9 for junk mail and messaging as well as other kind of non secure stuff, so works fine and when it crashes I just reset it factory and is back working fine again, will never use it for safe working, banking etc, for that I got Iphones

• chi

the battery is always running down

Kimmy, 18 Nov 2020My Huawei P9 battery is making problem.It always shut down ... moreHad same problem, bought new battery, plenty of videos online how to install. Working fine now.

• amir

Kimmy, 18 Nov 2020My Huawei P9 battery is making problem.It always shut down ... moreyour battery is dead

• Kimmy

My Huawei P9 battery is making problem.It always shut down when it reaches 50% and the storage is getting full.
EVA L19.But i have already change to honor 8x but still keep the P9

• Malik sajid

i am using p9 from 2016 i have two p9 one is off due to battery even one time i exchange the battery and one is Ok now i want one more p9 because i love this phone.

• Hisam ullah

alexsil05, 30 Oct 2020can someone tell me how to change the resolution? its 1080p... moreIf you want to set it to 720 from 1080
Go to advance settings
>battery settings
>lower screen resolution to save power
Option toggle it

can someone tell me how to change the resolution? its 1080p by default but i cannot find a toggle to switch it to 720p

• IKA

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2020Yeah samee, it getting worse over timeMine is still running as new, haven't noticed it slow down at all, just needed to replace a battery.

Michael569, 19 Sep 2020Can the Huawei P9 work with up to 128gb micro SD card mine ... moreYes, it can support a 128gb sd card with exfat format, mine is sandisk extreme pro

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2020Still at android 7Same here 😔