Huawei P9

Huawei P9

• Zaheer

Technical ustadji, 09 Jul 2020Hi everyone i just bought a used P9 and only looking for on... moreYou have to insert the sim into the SD card slot.. There's small cut-out on SD card slot for the 2nd sim. Look closely.

• IKERAGS

Huawei P9.. this week, it frequently shuts down when I'm taking photos even if it has 30%battery. so more on battery issues, camera, speakers, display, are still good. And I can say this one's a tough phone...

• Vina

Anonymous, 18 May 2020Still have mine to dateToday might be the last day of my Huawei P9.. this week, it frequently shuts down when I'm taking photos even if it has 30%battery. so more on battery issues, camera, speakers, display, are still good. And I can say this one's a tough phone as it has gone through, survived a 2-meter drop was and I accidentally submerged in a bucket of water last 2018).
Had it for 3 years and 8 months (bought this last October 2016), but I am satisfied with it through the years I have used it.

Now I want to purchase another phone who has the same quality & durability as this P9.
Can you guys suggest a specific Brand and model, please?
Appreciate it!

• Alpi

Just go to Huawei and download the software for P9 Duo and update your mobile.
The problem is the provider that instal proprietary software with only one sim. But the phone have dual sim capability.

Hi everyone i just bought a used P9 and only looking for one solution they said it is a dual SIM Android phone with hybrid , but i didn't found any 2nd sim slot there is only 1 sim and card slot i know i have to sacrifice sd card if I want 2 Sims at the same time but there is no 2nd SIM slot.please help me i am using p9 l19

• benc

anonymous , 11 Jun 2020for playing pubg ,oke ?totally yes

nep, 14 Apr 2019You need to do is simply change you device location to Chin... moreTo NEP:

How do you change the location?

• JayT

I have been using this phone for 4 years, i have no problem so far. it can play high resolution games without any problem. camera is so nice. the only issue i have encounter is a slow charging, but i bought a fast charger then problem solve

• anonymous

for playing pubg ,oke ?

Used mine for everyday use for the last four years and it's never let me down. I had an issue with the battery about 2 years into its life but it was still under warranty by Huawei, the third-party they sent it to to get repaired just smashed it up even more and blamed me and would only fix it for like £170. I said no and got it back and instead, I fixed it myself, a new battery (and now a new screen) all cost me about £50 and ever since then it's worked perfectly. The camera is still really good even by today's standards, the screen, customization and performance all hold up much better than I would have ever thought. However, this issue with the battery is starting to rise once more and also the charging port is beginning to feel a bit lose, while I could fix this all easilly myself, I'm not sure it's going to be worth it as my main gripe with this phone is the outdated version of android it runs with the last security patch dating to January 2017 (yikes) My understanding of Huawei ditching Android OS for their own means a lack of certain apps and functions on their current and future devices which makes me sceptical of owning a new Huawei unless their custom OS proves me wrong. However, the quality of this entire unit cannot be argued with considering the price which made my wallet a little happier at the time. If you wanted a cheap phone that can still hold it's own surprisingly well against the big Apple and Samsung, this'd be perfect, just maybe order a new battery and keep the dodgy stuff you do on your phone to a minimum.

• Vida

Really solid and cheap phone and easy to get in brand new condition on used market if you arent a heavy phone user like playing tons of games and then i would reccomend this one but if you are buying used be prepared to spend like 15 euros to change the battery becuse its probably original one inside and that one needs replacment i am pretty sure.
sorry for bad english

• Anna

Good phone with horrible battery

3 years on still working very well. After 2.5yrs battery started giving small lasting issues but I haven't changed it though. Premium phone in my opinion.

AB Sheikh, 11 May 2020Its not just a phone its a premium phone. Have been using i... moreStill have mine to date

• MoeSat

delger, 08 Mar 2020dont change your phone just change the battery. Same here.I replaced with new battery. It's fixed.After a few months later, It's happen again.I love to shoot with my p9 but battery health is garbage.

• AB Sheikh

Its not just a phone its a premium phone. Have been using it for more than 4 years . Its selfie result is simply superb . its metallic body look simply its wao phone

• AB Sheikh

I can simply say its not just a phone its a premium phone. Using it for more than 4 years

• Amir

You may not belive but after 4 years I still have no problem even battery still works good (easilly one day usage) and I used 1t hard by otg with it which is rare these days so me too am afraid to update it if anyone has done 185b405 share your experience

• Sam

Amir, 29 Apr 2020Hello guys has anyone received 185b405 for L19 if so pleas... moreI got notification but am scare to download it...

• Amir