Huawei P9

Huawei P9

Anna, 31 Jan 2020Battery is really terrible and when battery shows 20% when ... moreHad similar problem. Issue with the battery and its internal charger. Just get a new battery.

• Anna

Battery is really terrible and when battery shows 20% when starting camera, phone just shuts down and show that battery is empty.

• Bobbyv

If ur stuck on android 6. You should update to version b182 ot 181 then update it throught hisuite to b360 nougat. After that you should be able to ota update to the latest version ( in my case 432b386).

• MoeKyawThu

P SERIES , 14 Oct 2019i use huawei p9 for almost 3 yrs, and need to change the ba... moreAliexpress

• Hokage

AnonD-899411, 03 Nov 2019Those stuck on Android 6 (Marshmallow) or 7 (Nougat) might ... moreHi, new to huawei. Will you guide about dr/rebranding? Im stuck at Marahmallow, Eva L19

Disappointed by the inaccuracy of GSMARENA. P9 and few other from this brand is dual sim DUAL ACTIVE. We tested that on my friend's phone calling the second line from the same phone. While doing this on dual-standby you get a "the subscriber has switched off the phone" message, on P9 you can hear ringing and see the incoming caller number.

AnonD-899411, 03 Nov 2019Those stuck on Android 6 (Marshmallow) or 7 (Nougat) might ... moreBrother will you please share the procedure with me?

Imran, 20 Oct 2019I have P9 model # L29 build # C900B191 .4gb 64gb veriant bu... moreThose stuck on Android 6 (Marshmallow) or 7 (Nougat) might want to consider de/re-branding to AL10, then updating to EMUI8 (Android 8), and finally using one of the Android Pie GSI builds or one of the OpenKirin builds. Breathes new life into this phone! Highly recommended!

• Imran

I have P9 model # L29 build # C900B191 .4gb 64gb veriant but no update stuck on 6.0 not update manuly or OTA..disapoint ..plz help ..thanks in.advance

Thinking for upgrading my P9 from L19 to AL10 motherboard.. Spend some money without buy a new phone but got a system which is powered with 4GB RAM and bigger ROM 64GB..

• P SERIES

i use huawei p9 for almost 3 yrs, and need to change the battery, any one can help me where i can find org, battery.

• kingfisher

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019New batterylooking for new battery

• Dileepa

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019New batteryNice mobile

P9, 30 Jul 2019me tooNew battery

• Dejan

Shecks, 02 Sep 2019The problem is its battery my question is ,if l change the ... moreIt will help you

• Shecks

The problem is its battery my question is ,if l change the battery will it help me or nop ????

P9, 30 Jul 2019me toowww.youtube.com/watch?v=3WxQso31gmg

• LEH

Albert, 26 May 2019how can i find my phone version?just go to setting and look for About Phone

• Shiraz

Jbf, 04 Aug 2019It's only a week I bought this phone but the only problem i... moreCompany fault, I was facing a similar issue, I replaced with new one, new is working fine

Zima Motto, 04 Aug 2019Hey guys...am seriously considering buying this flagship ph... moreKinda.
If you have enough money, you can buy a P20 Pro or P30 Pro. P10 is very similar to this.