Huawei P9 Plus

Huawei P9 Plus

• Magde

My5, 15 Jun 2021same problem same usage 5 years now Same problem same usage and it happen after changing the battery.. I tried 3 batteries and still have the same problem.. I think it is the time to have a new one.

My4, 04 Jun 2021Hi. I've been using P9 Olus for almost 5years now. But... moreI'd the same problem, changed the battery n it solved it, may b u got it a bad
Battery

• Sabelo

Sarkirssian, 18 Jul 2021Still use this phone after 5 years. Only needed to replace ... moreLast time I have that phone n I wanted again it a nice phone but I want to know now how much

Still use this phone after 5 years. Only needed to replace the battery.
What a geeat phone. Would love to have Harmony OS but it will not get it.

Will use it for more 5 years ahhahah.

• My5

My4, 04 Jun 2021Hi. I've been using P9 Olus for almost 5years now. But... moresame problem same usage 5 years now

• My4

Original-Jamaican, 05 Feb 2021Maybe you need to clear the system cache or do a factory re... morei just reset factory. it won't help. i don't know what to do

• My4

Hi. I've been using P9 Olus for almost 5years now. But lately, it got problems. Suddenly hang(making loud noise when I watched videos online) and then restart itself. Sometimes it happened when I want to use camera. I've changed the battery. But it won't change anything. Can someone help me?

• My4

Sajid, 18 Jan 2021I have p 9 plus. It does not show shortcuts. Plez any one h... moreMaybe you need to clear the system cache or do a factory reset. I never heard of that happening before.

• Sajid

I have p 9 plus. It does not show shortcuts. Plez any one help me.

sayabosanhidup, 12 Dec 2020so bro is the huawei p9 or huawei p9 plus still worth buyi... moreTo sayabosanhidup:

Bro I just checked out the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G and the specs are good but the P9 Plus still have a higher end CPU. The P9 Plus have a total of 17.2Ghz when you add all the cores while the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G have a total of 15.2Ghz. Other than that the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G have more improvements in Storage, RAM and battery...though the most important part of the phone, the screen is better on the P9 Plus...Super AMOLED opposed to IPS LCD. It all boils down to what is more important to you.

• sayabosanhidup

Original-Jamaican, 22 Nov 2020Possibly the most gratifying smartphone I have ever owned.so bro is the huawei p9 or huawei p9 plus still
worth buying compared 2 redmi note 9pro 5G

?

mate 9 pro or p9 plus ?

Possibly the most gratifying smartphone I have ever owned.

• Farshad

Tere, 07 Nov 2020Been using my p9+ since June 2016.. it is still working fin... moreMe too

• Tere

Been using my p9+ since June 2016.. it is still working fine.. havent replace any of its original parts..

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2020I've been using this phone for 4 years now. It's ... moreThanks for your input.

Do your charge your P9 Plus battery any special way e.g. charge it as soon as it drops to 50% or you don't bother with any of those techniques?

I've been using this phone for 4 years now. It's still holding up great. The battery life has been good still to this day. I can easily go through a workday with only 30% of battery usage.

This premium flagship smartphone has an amazing battery.

n206, 17 Aug 2020Hi! Unofficially you can rebrand to vie-AL10, descritpion ... moreTo N206:

Yes it's really premium not to mention fast and feels very nice in the hand.