Huawei P9 Plus

Huawei P9 Plus

sayabosanhidup, 21 Apr 2020now that the p9 plus is nowhere to be found even more so u... moreI would go with the Mate 10 or Mate 10 Pro. The Honor 8 is basically in the same class as the regular P9 but you get 4GB RAM whether you have the 32GB or 64GB variant so that's an advantage. The Mate 10 Pro doesn't come with a memory card slot so that's something you should look into and probably opt for the regular Mate 10 if you choose not to bother with the Honor 8. You have options my friend.

• sayabosanhidup

Original-Jamaican, 06 Mar 2020Huawei reliability is good so whether you go with the regul... morenow that the p9 plus is nowhere to be found
even more so unlikely in the coming months

n which one is the better option among huawei mate 10
/ huawei mate 10 pro / huawei mate8 / huawei honor 8

• sayabosanhidup

oh what a sad thing that i can no longer find a
new p9 plus which i could a month or two ago

but i guess i might never be able to get this thing as d
longer the day the slim mer the chance of getting one

sayabosanhidup, 04 Mar 2020so which one do u think is likely to last much longer or e... moreHuawei reliability is good so whether you go with the regular P9 or the P9 Plus you can't lose. You can expect a lifetime of reliability with either model.

However, it makes sense to go with the P9 Plus because obviously the specs are better with the bigger screen, Super AMOLED technology, 3D Touch, loud stereo speakers, Infared (to control appliances etc.) plus you would automatically get 64GB internal storage and 4GB RAM. The P9 Plus front camera also has autofocus...something the regular P9 doesn't have. The regular P9 comes with 32GB storage and 3GB RAM. There is a 64GB/4GB RAM version of the regular P9 but that may be hard to find.

I say P9 Plus all the way.

• sayabosanhidup

Original-Jamaican, 26 Jan 2020The P9 Plus has a wonderful camera. It's legendary too as i... moreso which one do u think is likely to last
much longer or even a lifetime perhaps

so is it the ips display p9
super or amoled p9 plus

?

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2020mate 9 or p9 plus selfie camera, which is good ?I would go with the P9 Plus.

mate 9 or p9 plus selfie camera, which is good ?

[deleted post]The P9 Plus has a wonderful camera. It's legendary too as it was the very first time Leica was featured in a smartphone. I would go with the P9 Plus IF camera is your main focus. The MP isn't such a huge factor unless you plan on printing billboards.

[deleted post]To sayabosanhidup:

I have been using the P9 Plus since November 11, 2017. I have NEVER changed it's battery and believe it or not the battery is in very good condition. It holds it's charge very well. I'm very cautious about the usage and charging. I practise good charging habits. I don't max the screen brightness. In fact I hardly ever need to put the brightness more than 1/4 level unless I'm outdoors in which case I leave it on auto.

[deleted post]My P9 Plus screen is fine. There's no burn in.

• Zabed1218

Using p9 plus since August 2017, facing problem with camera from beginning , mobile getting restarted while taking blur photo .. battery strength also not satisfactory though 3400mah battery installed ..but the mobile is super fast , never lagged

• sayabosanhidup

Original-Jamaican, 11 Nov 2019Very fast indeed and the fingerprint scanner works excellen... morethe more i look at their phones d more i realize
that they have nice designs which i did not see

so is the huawei p9 plus and mate 8 still a good
buy now that we are already in the year of 2020

?

still planning to buy them both as they r already very cheap by now n must b made from d best
material back then and built quality should b even better than phones with d same prices now

AnonD-100744, 19 Jul 2016guys is anyone facing a poor wifi or network signal cuz i h... moreTo AnonD-100744:

I also have this issue with my P9 Plus. Did you ever get it solved?

Agido, 10 Nov 2019Not true.. am using it now.. fingerprint even works when my... moreVery fast indeed and the fingerprint scanner works excellently. GSMArena and many other official sources already stated that Huawei's fingerprint scanners are the best in the world. The P9 Plus is the fastest flagship I have ever owned.

• Sarkirssian

Agido, 10 Nov 2019Not true.. am using it now.. fingerprint even works when my... more Very true. I use it for more than 3 years. One of the best phones I haver had!

• Agido

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019Fake fingerprint scanner and cameraNot true.. am using it now.. fingerprint even works when my fingers are even wet.. this phone is a beast.. very fast doesn't lag at all... Just the battery that is not very good.. but can take me through my daily activities.

• Massie

Is there any update for Huawei p9 plus???

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019Fake fingerprint scanner and cameraAre you sure you are in the right forum?

Fake fingerprint scanner and camera

Kai, 21 Aug 2019p9 plus still great in 2019 guys. :) mine just suffers some... moreMine the Same :)