Huawei P9 Plus

Huawei P9 Plus

AnonD-100744, 19 Jul 2016guys is anyone facing a poor wifi or network signal cuz i have p... moreTo AnonD-100744:

I also have this issue with my P9 Plus. Did you ever get it solved?

Agido, 10 Nov 2019Not true.. am using it now.. fingerprint even works when my fing... moreVery fast indeed and the fingerprint scanner works excellently. GSMArena and many other official sources already stated that Huawei's fingerprint scanners are the best in the world. The P9 Plus is the fastest flagship I have ever owned.

• Sarkirssian

Agido, 10 Nov 2019Not true.. am using it now.. fingerprint even works when my fing... more Very true. I use it for more than 3 years. One of the best phones I haver had!

• Agido

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019Fake fingerprint scanner and cameraNot true.. am using it now.. fingerprint even works when my fingers are even wet.. this phone is a beast.. very fast doesn't lag at all... Just the battery that is not very good.. but can take me through my daily activities.

• Massie

Is there any update for Huawei p9 plus???

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019Fake fingerprint scanner and cameraAre you sure you are in the right forum?

Fake fingerprint scanner and camera

Kai, 21 Aug 2019p9 plus still great in 2019 guys. :) mine just suffers some scre... moreMine the Same :)

• Ashiq

Update to android version 8

• Kai

p9 plus still great in 2019 guys. :) mine just suffers some screen burn in. But the performance is top notch.

• Sur

How to do software update for Huawei P9 Plus? Kindly assist model VIE L-29

Due to software failure we can not able to update the software it is not accepting the robot, So please give me idea about the update the software

• ADMS

So, any recent update on this guy?

• Carlos Z.

Jay, 21 Feb 2019Never exist the updtare to oreo in P9 PlusThere's a tread on XDA to have Oreo on P9 Plus: https://forum.xda-developers.com/p9-plus/develop­ment/rebrand-update-tool-hwota7-p9-plus-vie-t384­3930

The P9 Plus was ahead of it's time. It can still stand tall with any flagship today.

• Jay

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2019Any news for oreo updateNever exist the updtare to oreo in P9 Plus

Any news for oreo update

• zil

dont.updated to oreo..suck

AmiNuS, 15 Nov 2018do i go for mate 9 , galaxy note 5 or huawei p9+ ? Plezzzzzzz help !To AmiNuS:

I would go for the P9 Plus. The Note 5 is plagued with battery issues as in the battery runs down quickly based on numerous reports from owners all over the world NOT to mention that you 'may' get less internal memory, 32GB.

The Mate 9 doesn't have a SuperAmoled display only LCD and it doesn't have 3D Touch nor does it have the high quality stereo speakers found in the P9 Plus. I tested the official theme song 'Dream it Possible' on both phones and it certainly sounds richer and deeper on the P9 Plus. The Mate 9 is also longer, broader and thicker and it's not as if you are getting anything more superior. The 180 and 360 degrees dimensional speaker phone feature found on the Mate series since the Mate 8 is a gimmick more than anything else. I tested it and heard no difference whatsoever when I tested it.

I wouldn't think twice if I had the choice between the P9 Plus and Mate 9. The 'P' in Huawei P series means PLATINUM and the Huawei P9 Plus does deliver on the platinum experience.

AmiNuS, 15 Nov 2018do i go for mate 9 , galaxy note 5 or huawei p9+ ? Plezzzzzzz help !Mate 9 should be your choice