Huawei P Smart Z

Huawei P Smart Z

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2019Not necessarily. If trump continues with keeping them on the en... moreit update Google services every day , and so it will prolong.

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2019all the rumours were almost at 90% fake , it was about something... moreNot necessarily. If trump continues with keeping them on the entity list, Huawei would have no way of using Android apart from using an AOSP based fork which would not have any access to Google's services and rely on third party app stores, which wouldn't fly anywhere outside of China which already doesn't have Google services.

• Roppa

Huawei User, 18 Aug 2019Is the back glass or polycarbonate?The back of the phone is plastic

• niko

is there something we are missing? is a brand new phone and its too cheap for a new phone

• Huawei User

Is the back glass or polycarbonate?

THICCTHANOS, 14 Aug 2019https://www.argos.co.uk/product/1253753 P SMART Z £250Wonder why this phone is not sold anywhere else in the UK? Argos seems the only place.

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2019all the rumours were almost at 90% fake , it was about something... moreBut I think these rumours is real becausee if you serach trump ban huawei from google, so can you get a lot of results and they had get the deadtime 20-08-2019.

• THICCTHANOS

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2019It's June, why hasn't this phone been released in the UK yet! :(https://www.argos.co.uk/product/1253753
P SMART Z £250

Ev, 04 Aug 2019yes it have google services Bluetooth 4.2 instead of 5.0

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019does this mobile have google? Because I heard a lot of rumours a... moreall the rumours were almost at 90% fake , it was about something else so for now all Huawei devices have all Google support

• Ev

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019does this mobile have google? Because I heard a lot of rumours a... moreyes it have google services

• Huawei user

does this mobile have google? Because I heard a lot of rumours about the fight between huawei and apple and trump or apple company had block huawei mobiles from google because.

• Huawei user

LakeCocoa, 01 Aug 2019Defininitely A50The A50 has a full notchless screen and pop-up camera?

• LakeCocoa

kwisatz haderach, 24 Jul 2019Huawei P Smart Z or Samsung A50? I know, A50 has a notch but als... moreDefininitely A50

• Huawei user

It's a Huawei Y9 Prime (2019) but with 2 cameras instead of 3.

Huawei P Smart Z or Samsung A50? I know, A50 has a notch but also AMOLED display.

Just got my phone few days back and I'm really satisfied with it.Since last {almost} 4 years when I switched over from Samsung to Huawei, I thought I'm not gonna use it for long, but only few months later Samsung is gone out of my head forever, Great value for the price, and I'm definitely sticking with Huawei in the future. Design,, camera etc... All-in-all, much more better than the Samsungs phones from the same price range.In the Netherlands, Huawei is launching 5G network next year, 5 years before the rest of the Europe {and I think, the rest of the world},which is great news for me {and for the most people here} cause it's No.1 most sold brand over here. Just perfect 👍🏼✌&#12799­6;

• ktc ua

Hi, there. You can use a microSD card up to 512 Gb, not 1 Tb. This info from official Huawei website, please fix it )