Huawei P Smart Z

Huawei P Smart Z

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2020They cannot send you a processor upgrade by a software upda... moreYou don't understand. Update specs in gsmarena.

Leulrn13, 26 Feb 2020Today I received emui 10, plase update The specifications o... moreThey cannot send you a processor upgrade by a software update. You have to buy a new phone for that.

• lacinisayev

60 fps front camera

• madoxa

No speaker, no pop-up camera, i am not sure it is a hardware failure, the audio test returned with those messages "configuration paramenters is invalid" and "no test items please exit", no files download possibility, please help!

• Mr.Polska

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2020You sound like a fanboy. First popup camera in android smar... more+ it has quite some problems I noticed from day to day use before I had to replace it. Screen flickering issue was present on my Smart Z, and finally the wifi antenna or chip broke causing me to have no wifi and Bluetooth while 4G/LTE was working perfectly. Huawei didn't want to cover the failure under warranty so I had to buy a new phone (Realme 6) Never had negative experiences with Huawei but this was unacceptable.

Mijo, 11 Apr 2020Coudln't agree more, that phone is just awesome. 4000mAh ba... moreYou sound like a fanboy. First popup camera in android smartphones from vivo and large batteries are around for a few years.
It's a nice phone especially for the price but it's really not ahead of it's time.

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2020Dudes, a question, it has playstore, it isn't?yes it has. No need to worry, my friend is using one and everything is working fine.

• AlexYss

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2020Dudes, a question, it has playstore, it isn't?Yes it has, at least in my country (Romania).

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2020Dudes, a question, it has playstore, it isn't?Yes.

Dudes, a question, it has playstore, it isn't?

• Croatia

Super phone, I love big screen, sharp, in this class best phone!!

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2020This phone is great but I have lag only in Chrome Browser.Use MircoSoft Edge Browser...

This phone is great but I have lag only in Chrome Browser.

• H3ART4TTACK

I think that this phone Is great for its Price, but since i started using it, i noticed that every photo i took, Has a slight soft filter applied to it. While in the camera photos look sharp, but once i take a picture and look at it in the gallery, its softened. I dont know of its my phone or that Is a problem with the model. Can someone tell me why this Is. Thanks

• LauraK

Samir, 11 Mar 2020I have huge problems with Outlook since Android 10 update. ... moreI have exactly same problem and it's soooo devastated. I can't do anything, I can't even upgrade unless manual. I'm usually very pleased with Huawei but this last update makes me cry

• Mihaela

Design is very attractive. Love the big screen, its much easier to read or watch videos. Battery 4000mAh lasts for two days. Great phone for it's price.

• D user

Great phone, front camera is very intelligent protected, and with robust mechanism for hide or protect that.
Sufficient memory and internal storage for stocking all kind of files. Two impressive support from Google and the manufacturer. High density of pixels, and super clear image and desktop. USB-C type of connection for data transfers, and for charging too.
Good price and performance/aspect ratio.Confers friendly handling and `cool experience.

Content with,
red_EN

Dino Boban, 15 Apr 2020A very interesting mobile phone that has a large screen tha... moreI coudln't agree more, excelent phone with great battery and perfect size. As i read a lot of books on my phone, 6,59" is just a plus along with 4k mAh battery... Coudln't recommend this phone any more!

A very interesting mobile phone that has a large screen that is great for watching movies and playing games. Very good rear cameras and a front pop up camera. Overall a great mobile phone with beautiful design.

you could set, app launch in battery, set manually for different apps launch