Huawei P Smart Z

Huawei P Smart Z

• Ev

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019does this mobile have google? Because I heard a lot of rumours a... moreyes it have google services

• Huawei user

does this mobile have google? Because I heard a lot of rumours about the fight between huawei and apple and trump or apple company had block huawei mobiles from google because.

• Huawei user

LakeCocoa, 01 Aug 2019Defininitely A50The A50 has a full notchless screen and pop-up camera?

• LakeCocoa

kwisatz haderach, 24 Jul 2019Huawei P Smart Z or Samsung A50? I know, A50 has a notch but als... moreDefininitely A50

• Huawei user

It's a Huawei Y9 Prime (2019) but with 2 cameras instead of 3.

Huawei P Smart Z or Samsung A50? I know, A50 has a notch but also AMOLED display.

Just got my phone few days back and I'm really satisfied with it.Since last {almost} 4 years when I switched over from Samsung to Huawei, I thought I'm not gonna use it for long, but only few months later Samsung is gone out of my head forever, Great value for the price, and I'm definitely sticking with Huawei in the future. Design,, camera etc... All-in-all, much more better than the Samsungs phones from the same price range.In the Netherlands, Huawei is launching 5G network next year, 5 years before the rest of the Europe {and I think, the rest of the world},which is great news for me {and for the most people here} cause it's No.1 most sold brand over here. Just perfect 👍🏼✌&#12799­6;

• ktc ua

Hi, there. You can use a microSD card up to 512 Gb, not 1 Tb. This info from official Huawei website, please fix it )

acemang, 05 May 2019this year companies are making my life easy to chose a phone, ti... moreS10e LMAO.
I was torn between that phone and a DJI drone. I chose the drone for autonomy.
samboys are ridiculous

Huge value for the money... Nice phone btw.

• SS

i recommend refer Oppo K before buying.

what has trump got against my favourite brand :-$

It's June, why hasn't this phone been released in the UK yet! :(

Alma, 16 May 2019no the only different is that y9 prime has triple camera plus the usb type-c

Anonymous, 20 May 2019Do you think the Huawei P Smart Z will have Google PlayStore whe... moreyes it will, it was anounced before the ban

Do you think the Huawei P Smart Z will have Google PlayStore when it's finally released?

Anonymous, 17 May 2019This or the Pocophone F2? providing it's £300 like the F1 ... moreWell, maybe F2 will have a dildo mounted to it and will have a monochrome display. How can people assess a non-existent and even unleaked (at this moment) phone?

P Smart Z or Y9 prime?