Huawei P Smart Z

Huawei P Smart Z

• JurKob1919

Croatia, 12 Jun 2020Super phone, I love big screen, sharp, in this class best p... moreWell I are a comkmpare test Huawei P 30 lite-Huawei P smart Z and winter is P smart Z, everything is beþer or same as on P 30 lite expect marin kamera,P 30 have better marin kamera,but nothing spectlular,so I am glad to bus cheaper P smart Z,ching about it when you dječice to bus new phone. And of corse I"vv for 2 updates and now it's on Android 10.0 and EMUI 1O.O.O.285.

• ZorSab1956

Mihaela, 24 Apr 2020Design is very attractive. Love the big screen, its much ea... moreWell I receive updade and nos it's on Android 10,EMUI versuon 10.0.0.285 and everthing is far more better,even charging baterry,games lake RR3 is perfect,caneras took better pictures and now for it"s Priče( under 200 $) thing it's best buy.

• ZorSab1956

Croatia, 12 Jun 2020Super phone, I love big screen, sharp, in this class best p... moreOn papir is great, in practce use awerage. I sold it and buy Samsung Galaxy A 71.Huawei never more.

• ZorSab1956

Croatia, 12 Jun 2020Super phone, I love big screen, sharp, in this class best p... moreWell I bave Huawei P smart Z and can tell that on paper looks almoust everthing perfect,bit in practice use I don't see that.Have a 'old' Huawei P 9 lite and picture is same quality, picures shooting on borbe probe same quality,games ( real racing 3) same if even litlle better on P 9 lite conectivity same (Wi-fi, 4 G) so I ask mayselfe why I bum that P smart Z.For nothing,soli i and go on Samsung A 71.Huawei never more.

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2020They cannot send you a processor upgrade by a software upda... moreYou don't understand. Update specs in gsmarena.

Leulrn13, 26 Feb 2020Today I received emui 10, plase update The specifications o... moreThey cannot send you a processor upgrade by a software update. You have to buy a new phone for that.

• lacinisayev

60 fps front camera

• madoxa

No speaker, no pop-up camera, i am not sure it is a hardware failure, the audio test returned with those messages "configuration paramenters is invalid" and "no test items please exit", no files download possibility, please help!

• Mr.Polska

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2020You sound like a fanboy. First popup camera in android smar... more+ it has quite some problems I noticed from day to day use before I had to replace it. Screen flickering issue was present on my Smart Z, and finally the wifi antenna or chip broke causing me to have no wifi and Bluetooth while 4G/LTE was working perfectly. Huawei didn't want to cover the failure under warranty so I had to buy a new phone (Realme 6) Never had negative experiences with Huawei but this was unacceptable.

Mijo, 11 Apr 2020Coudln't agree more, that phone is just awesome. 4000mAh ba... moreYou sound like a fanboy. First popup camera in android smartphones from vivo and large batteries are around for a few years.
It's a nice phone especially for the price but it's really not ahead of it's time.

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2020Dudes, a question, it has playstore, it isn't?yes it has. No need to worry, my friend is using one and everything is working fine.

• AlexYss

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2020Dudes, a question, it has playstore, it isn't?Yes it has, at least in my country (Romania).

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2020Dudes, a question, it has playstore, it isn't?Yes.

Dudes, a question, it has playstore, it isn't?

• Croatia

Super phone, I love big screen, sharp, in this class best phone!!

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2020This phone is great but I have lag only in Chrome Browser.Use MircoSoft Edge Browser...

This phone is great but I have lag only in Chrome Browser.

• H3ART4TTACK

I think that this phone Is great for its Price, but since i started using it, i noticed that every photo i took, Has a slight soft filter applied to it. While in the camera photos look sharp, but once i take a picture and look at it in the gallery, its softened. I dont know of its my phone or that Is a problem with the model. Can someone tell me why this Is. Thanks

• LauraK

Samir, 11 Mar 2020I have huge problems with Outlook since Android 10 update. ... moreI have exactly same problem and it's soooo devastated. I can't do anything, I can't even upgrade unless manual. I'm usually very pleased with Huawei but this last update makes me cry

• Mihaela

Design is very attractive. Love the big screen, its much easier to read or watch videos. Battery 4000mAh lasts for two days. Great phone for it's price.