Huawei U8230

Huawei U8230

The RAM is too small and fails to support a lot of apps

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2013I have no worries with this phone besides that its an Android bu... moreBBM can be downloaded with Android OS 4.0 or upper

I have no worries with this phone besides that its an Android but can't seem to download BBM. Help!

• tapiy jay

this phone is not that good when its full of application it starts freezing and it not a phone without a memory card

• simstyles

The phone has a very poor battery which is not easily accessible for replacement. the 2.1 version (Eclair) does not support google playstore. Surely a worthless phone.

• Maziso

its a very good phone no doubt about that. but if I download viber or Skype it starts freezing. I cant even make a phone call. I had to delete angry birds because of this freezing thing. its really annoying.

• Sirchippa

I want someone can fix this phone 4 me cz screen is blank plz help.

• sirchippa

It have problem with a screen we do I fix it?cz it workng bt screen is blank.

• Nicky

nice phone.looking for a new battery.any ideas?

my phone cannot download whatsap messsge

my phone doesnt have a video camara

• ndomblan

its a nice phone

zayain, 22 Mar 2012how do i successfullf download and run apps on my phone, nothing... moresame 2 me dontckno y

• omo

difficut 2 download app. can any tell me hw 2 download from market

• Domy Kanez

if you change you change touch screen does this phone function well as usuall please reply me my friends

• gagan

yes it was good phone i like it very much

• Pax

Anonymous, 04 May 2012It's the best android phone you can buy the 1 disadvantage is he... moreupgrading the operating system aint gud.it becomes very slow and i advice you not to upgrade,it wil cause a lot of problems.

• solid sos

Where can i get guide battrey 4 this 4on?

• chimbie kanyinji

its a good mobile phone u cant go wrong.

• asif

can anybody how long is the battery standby time?