Huawei U8500 IDEOS X2

Huawei U8500 IDEOS X2

• ponir

Brother can u tell me how to upgrade to 2.2 i also use huawei u8500

• mina

sometimes the sound just disappears. even if i set the ringer and media volume to the highest. has anyone encountered a similar problem?

• nishad

its a nice smartphone in mid range budget !! using it n i just cant but love it.
but after upddating to froyo(2.2.2) unable to use it as a modem . do any guys facing this problem !?

help meh, to fix it. thanks n advance...

• fuck

AnonD-21501, 10 Sep 2011It`s have 528 MHz processor.it's 600mhz

• SYMUM

i can. not upgrade my Android this. phone, because. i do not know. the. system, ,,please. help me

tuhin, 22 Aug 2011i upgrade my gp crystal to 2.2 beta version.it works great but o... moreBrother can u tell me how to upgrade to 2.2 i also use grameen phone crystal !!!

Why this phone is released by Globe here in the Philippines with name "Cloudphone" without any brand name from Huawei? No even manufacture's name on box and unit.

• hi

i can't see in youtube this phone have a capacitive display no multitouch ?

in the new commercial it appears to has a flash and also a secondary cam. is it true . and also said that it is updated to 2.3(.3)

• yo..

yo.., 13 Sep 2011can i install android on this phone, and how to do that?edit! android 2.3.3.

• yo..

can i install android on this phone, and how to do that?

• Prasun

the set is really great! I'm loving it !

• papu

I have this phone.

But it is NETWORK LOCKED

Now i want to use another network Sim.

HOW DO I BREAK NETWORK LOCK ??????

It`s have 528 MHz processor.

• hi

this phone capacitive display ?

tom, 08 Aug 2011is it compatible with skype and whatsapp??? plz answer as soon a... moreyes

• Asif

Can-I-Use-It-as-internet-modem?

• Broknbird

Can anyone tell me if contacts or msgs or other logs can be kept password protected in this set?

• rakibul