Huawei Watch 2

Huawei Watch 2

• krwo

tbhum75, 01 Jul 2019Everything is good but battery life is so poor, battery drain ao... moreIt must be with lte turned on :), I got auto setting and with aod I got almost two days of juice. I am not playing around much though.

Can be uppgraded to Wear os 2.7 which is great and battery life is 1,5 day ish

• tbhum75

Everything is good but battery life is so poor, battery drain ao fast not even 5hrs..

• 46xy

At last i have got my Huawei watch 2.
Haw can i load song to this watch from my computer ?

46xy, 17 Oct 2018 was waiting for this huawei watch gt but hugely disappointed. ... moreSamsung Gear S uses nano SIM.
It has WiFi connectivity as well.

46xy, 17 Oct 2018 was waiting for this huawei watch gt but hugely disappointed. ... more I have also same openion,i need sim option,,,,,

• Nikololos

Total crap. Battery lasts for about 1.5 h when go running with Runtastic app on.

• 46xy

was waiting for this huawei watch gt but hugely disappointed.
I want a smartwatch with sim slot.
Options are limited though.....
1.Huawei watch 2 lte
2.Lg watch urbane 2.
3.Is there any other watch with sim slot (not esim)???
I have not seen any of the watch i mentioned in real....
Which one should I go ?

anyone tried how long it will last in just watch mode always on is off and not paired in phone wifi off? or the longest you can achieve before charging it.

After update to Wear OS

Anyone manage to send files to this watch? I've updated to Oreo / Wear OS & now cannot send small file (pic or sms tone) by bluetooth or FTP, either from phone or computer. All showing as connected, got the watch IP / port, but nothing actually works.
I believe to setup adb you need to connect usb first to get computer to recognise it... but it does not have usb!!!

• Fabio

Hi, do you know if this watch we can download google play store and download some APPs such as strava, Deezer and spotify?

• soham

Parichit , 06 Oct 2017Hi I want to know whether this watch 2 from huawei be used with ... moreyes, it works with all android platform devices

• Jake

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2017does anybody know how i can charge this watch wirelessly or what... moreIt's not wireless there is a little magnetic dock that sucks up to the back of the watch and has pins to charge it. It's a terrible design for the sport edition because the band does not lay flat so the back of the watch doesn't lay flat. You have to pick up the charger and connect it to the watch the set it down on its side.

does anybody know how i can charge this watch wirelessly or what technology it uses?
cant seem to find it anywere...

pros : fast, stable , beautiful, fit in my hand, have sim card slot which can be my second mobile phone , and the sound quality quite good

cons: sometime lag but acceptable, not built-in web browser (i am still finding a free web broswer).

• Parichit

Hi I want to know whether this watch 2 from huawei be used with honor phones. as in are they compatible with honor 9 .

Awaiting reply by any of the user or from right sources.

• user

correct size and fit for men wrist. good look also. better than other brands.

• user

huawei watch 2 is good look and best lte.

I'm very happy with the Huawei Watch 2. Does everything it says it does. Nice and light. Great battery life. Looks great. Couldn't justify the classic, as the difference wasn't enough. I bought a third party black metal watch band and went with that. Heart rate monitor is accurate enough for my purposes.