Huawei Watch Fit

Huawei Watch Fit

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2021You have to allow access to location at all times to Health... moreThanks a lot for your answer, i will try it right away, and another question please, can i install new stand by watch faces (Always On Display AOD)?

• Tutu

Awesome 😎😎😎

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2020Does it display the contact's name when your recieve a... moreyes

• MAQ

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2021Does this one have remote shutter for the camera?Yes.. It does have camera shutter

Does this one have remote shutter for the camera?

• Gingy

Huawei Watch Fit battery is 180 mAh. Can please include inside the specification report ?

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2021You have to allow access to location at all times to Health... moreMy location is allowed at all times. From time to time, the watch still disconnects from the phone. There is no notification of the disconnect. All activities are not logged when the watch is disconnected.

Anonymous, 17 May 2021Kindly advise, when the watch disconnect from the phone, it... moreYou have to allow access to location at all times to Health app and then it will work.

Kindly advise, when the watch disconnect from the phone, it doesn't connect by itself, i have to connect by the app on the mobile. How can i fix this and make it connected automatically? And how to connect from the watch???

2 month of usage.. Got another update.. They say for more accurate Spo2 measurements and moon fases.. Who on hearth need to know about moon fases. Ridiculous. First.. It is not more accurate.. Got 2 measurements of 89,and third one 100%. Second.. . Please make sure you listen to us.. Bring the interval workout ot Tabata to this device..

• Jen

Does this have Blood pressure monitor

• Savimus

Would like to have more alarms, more smart alarms, low heart rate alert.

Milad.roham, 13 Jan 2021Can I add app on watch fit or not? No

I just got this watch this week and I'm very impressed by the accuracy of heart rate and sleep tracking. The UI is also very responsive.

Florinso, 13 Mar 2021I bought it yesterday.. First experience?.. Not so good.. I... moreWhat version does it say it’s currently on because I got mine just last month and haven’t received a update when I’ve been checking for one constantly and I’m afraid that it’s a glitch that I’m not receiving updates

I have it for 3 days.At the first 2 everything was in perfect operation .Today since i woke up and wore it again it doesn't count any of my steps or my calories or my bpm.Everything else work as they work from the first day.I have checked every possible reason that it would be the reason for not working .

• Zanx

Kris, 21 Mar 2021Hello, does it have jump rope workout in fitness mode? No

• Olusegun

Does it show notifications

• Kris

Hello, does it have jump rope workout in fitness mode?

ErfanDVP, 26 Jan 2021Can it play music with its speakers?without any headphones?No