Huawei Watch Fit

Huawei Watch Fit

• Kris

Hello, does it have jump rope workout in fitness mode?

ErfanDVP, 26 Jan 2021Can it play music with its speakers?without any headphones?No

First glitch.. Vibration strong mode is very light.. I can barely sense it..

I bought it yesterday.. First experience?.. Not so good.. It does not have interval workout like fitbit charge. That is a huge draw back. If you use to show time on display it draws battery fast.. Otherwise it is ok. Very responsive, and I have not encountered any glitch till now. It had also 3 updates in 2 hours. I will let you know when I have used it more time.

• Daniela

Adit, 02 Jan 2021The Smartwatch calculate calories too low than others (Calo... moreOh my God, it is true... My watch does not calculate the calories on cycling... HIIT, group classes etc...

• HRP

Awesome watch, great value for money and superb quality

• Blackberry user

I like how its look , and it match with my jacket

• Julian

ErfanDVP, 26 Jan 2021Can it play music with its speakers?without any headphones?it does not have a speaker

Can it play music with its speakers?without any headphones?

• cf

wechat, whatsapp, contain can shown

• CJ

Does the watch need a screen protector?

• Mohammed

PapaDraG, 03 Jan 2021Can huawei watch fit check your BP level? no, the watch can't check ur BP

Can I add app on watch fit or not?

Can huawei watch fit check your BP level?

• Adit

The Smartwatch calculate calories too low than others (Calories Calculation Issue). It's more than 40% lower than others on cycling and spinning, but accurate on walking uses. I think the firmware should be fix to solve this problems..

• FerdZ

been using for almost 3 months,
so far so good with the battery,
the silicone strap's the best.
sms push is not that pushing
the pushes

• Optional

Very disappointment , 25 Nov 2020I just bought this watch yesterday , and i am very disappo... moreHuawei watch fit only control music in your phone. it doesn't connect to a headset or any device aside from phones only. You should buy the Huawei watch gt its a smart watch.

• HOW

mohammed albalushi , 26 Sep 2020yes its HOW ??

• Very disappointment

I just bought this watch yesterday ,
and i am very disappointment since i cannot upload music on watch or make pairing with my Bluetooth head set.

why like this its basic !! why there is 4 GB memory !$#@?
any one can help ? please

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2020Does it display the contact's name when your recieve a... moreYep, it does