Huawei Watch Fit

Huawei Watch Fit

• HOW

mohammed albalushi , 26 Sep 2020yes its HOW ??

• Very disappointment

I just bought this watch yesterday ,
and i am very disappointment since i cannot upload music on watch or make pairing with my Bluetooth head set.

why like this its basic !! why there is 4 GB memory !$#@?
any one can help ? please

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2020Does it display the contact's name when your recieve a... moreCan your help me

Does it display the contact's name when your recieve a call?

• Shourov

symmetrical display design with Aluminum frame could have make the watch even more better. Hope Huawei will upgrade in the next version 2021.

• aaronntw

The workout can be tracked and uploaded in Huawei Health app. The in app information are sufficient for average users.

Unfortunately, you cannot sync the workout data from Huawei Health app to Strava or Google Fit for further analysis. It is just not worth to get this watch until the sync to Strava or export workout data feature is available.

• Dabi

Can it pair with a bluetooth chest strap (hrm)?

• just bought it

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2020can calculate calories you burn during exercise ?yes it can

can calculate calories you burn during exercise ?

• Compass

Doesn't it have the ability to use a compass while you are out in the "world" ? For me that is a disclaimer. the rest of it it seems to be very ok !

• ferdz

the sms or messages push notification's not that useful . I'm totally glad that this watch unfailingly reminds me that I'm sitting for a long time & commands me to move and commence exercise. Battery life is perfect!

HUAWEI watch fit is the best watch

Sollomon, 01 Nov 2020does the watch vibrate?yes it does

• Mr Rayan

I bought the watch two days ago
My impression so far is good, and value for money is adequate ($ 106.39 inclusive of all taxes).
Yes, it has a feature to wake up by vibration when the wake-up alarm is activated or the phone disconnected from the bluetooth, and the feature can be activated from the settings in the Huawei health app.

• Sollomon

does the watch vibrate?

earl, 30 Sep 2020Can you take calls on Huawei watch fit? No you can't.

Latt, 07 Oct 2020Can this watch be pair with iPhone?Yes you can pair them.

• Nounou

I like it but it dont count the calories of everyday only when u exercice...