dbjungle - user account
- Upvotes: 34
- Posts: 122
In device specs
- In Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha, 24 Sep 2019
I wonder how much it would cost if it just had the right hand part of the screen on the back without a curved di...
- In Huawei Mate 30, 20 Sep 2019
I think this phone actually looks better with the wider notch of the pro version.
- In Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, 31 Aug 2019
If you look at the CPU only benchmarks it's pretty close to the 675 and 730. The GPU is what puts it in a diffe...
- In Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, 29 Aug 2019
Snapdragon 675 is a beast. Most of the G90T's performance comes from gaming enhancements. If you're not a mobi...
- In Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus, 08 Aug 2019
I got one update that made things worse rather than better. Nice hardware though.
In news/blog articles
- In Xiaomi Mi Note 10's OLED panel is made by Visionox, 12 hours ago
Competition is good, but I'd still say Samsung is the best in mobile displays.
- In Weekly poll: face recognition vs. in-display fin..., 03 Nov 2019
This poll is EXTREMELY flawed and should have had capacitive reader as an option. It is faster than both of the...
- In Whatsapp implements fingerprint lock for Android, 01 Nov 2019
Does this mean i can put it on multiple devices now?
- In Xiaomi teases a curved screen for the Mi CC9 Pro..., 29 Oct 2019
I normally don't like photos from Samsung sensors, but this looks pretty darn good.
- In Xiaomi posts camera samples from Mi CC9 Pro, foc..., 28 Oct 2019
yikes curved screen and curved back. drop city.
- In CR: Xiaomi lead growing Indian market in Q3, Rea..., 27 Oct 2019
Realme is a subsidiary of BBK along with Oppo, that's why it seems weird to me they're broken up that way, but X...
- In Huawei Enjoy 10s launched in China as rebranded ..., 25 Oct 2019
This one looks pretty good.
- In CR: Xiaomi lead growing Indian market in Q3, Rea..., 25 Oct 2019
Redmi is not on this list, but it's safe to say Oppo is #2 when Realme and Oppo are combined.
- In Samsung unveils 12GB RAM plus UFS 3.0 storage co..., 24 Oct 2019
Why though? 🤔🤔🤔 I don't think I've ever seen my phone use more than 4GB ...
- In Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro to arrive with 30W charging, a..., 23 Oct 2019
I would really love to see a 1080p variant of smaller easier to hold phone.