Huawei Watch GT

Huawei Watch GT

i have use smartwatch for many years, many brands and type (samsung, sony, xiaomi, huawei). For a such a long time, i love to wear huawei watch first gen, because the shape and how it looks. But after all, again, after use many kind of brand and type, i think this huawei GT is maybe the best answer of me. Because I hate of 2 days (sometimes 1 day even) battery life, I don't use my watch to talk during call, I don't reply chat or texting with my watch. I just want to know the important notification (always keep update for certain information), have fun with some exercise menu, waterproof, and the important thing is, again about battery life. This Huawei GT also looks so clear for the screen for me, better than huawei watch first gen.
But for the notification doesn't feel smooth and detail like android wear. Maybe if huawei improve (the light OS should be not light anymore) for some menu, such as for wacthfaces (that we cannot add) and also for the notification as i mention before, that would be perfect!

• dat

Anonymous, 15 May 2019You can create a Huawei account. That simple.when you created your Huawei account which country did you select? I think that is the reason for some people appears the watch faces icon and for other ones not.

• Michael

Just got my free GT watch after purchasing a P30 PRO (Excellent phone btw). I have to say I am disappointed with now limited the watch is. I don't Bluetooth it to my phone anymore and just use it as a watch.

Hasan 85, 24 Jan 2019i am very disappointed about this watch while comparing it with... moreyou were comparing apples vs oranges. Huawei GT is designed to be a long lasting digital watch with a fitness tracker and some basic connectivity. hence over a week of battery life without charging. Not to be confused with Huawei watch2, which is a standard smartwatch comparable with Samsung, with 2/3 days battery life max.

GT tikoytas, 03 Aug 2019I have bought this watcht . I can't find the altimeter . Has it ... moreyou find it under the Barometer, just swipe up from the barometer app

I have bought this watcht . I can't find the altimeter . Has it any and where is it hidden ?

• nNsL

Any 1 had screen burn problem for this Huawei watch GT ?
my 1st Huawei Watch screen was burn :'(

I thing between huawei watch 2 4g or this gt
If you paired watch did you still have sound notification in phone is well?
And did have GT repro for sound notification?
Never have that watch that why stupid questions 😂

• Manu

aj, 08 Jun 2019can i use this watch with iOS iphoneYes, whit the app.

• ali

aj, 08 Jun 2019can i use this watch with iOS iphonesorry, huawei health app

• ali

aj, 08 Jun 2019can i use this watch with iOS iphoneyes just download hicare app

• aj

can i use this watch with iOS iphone

• blados

Agung, 25 Apr 2019Can i sync my activity with strava app ?https://forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/watc­h-2/share-exercise-data-huawei-health-app-t39099­98/page1

Good health wearable device excellent battery life but watch faces & Notifications is very weak and limited. No word wrap, No Arabic support and very bad customer service.

One of the best watches on the market. It is great for the sport person on various sport activities. The watch is stylish and perfect for any occasion. The battery last for 9 days and it is synced with message, whatsapp, facebook, calendar, email, you name it. It is strong and waterproof, has activity for different swim styles. Definitely for the sport person. Only downfall is the limited watch faces on IOS in South Africa.

Anonymous, 16 May 2019Are you sure it's Watch GT? Because there is no such option for GT.It says watch GT on the box. And the health app comes up watch GT so my guess its a watch gt

Anonymous, 15 May 2019Maybe you are talking of Huawei Smartwatch not GT? No option to... moreactually, you can with the latest update. I own one personally and you can download it through the health app. but it's still limited.

Anonymous, 15 May 2019In Health app, select "me" tab and select watch, then you see al... moreAre you sure it's Watch GT?
Because there is no such option for GT.

In Health app, select "me" tab and select watch, then you see all the faces. select "more" and there are several more faces which you can download to the phone.

Markster2018, 08 May 2019Yes go on health app download new watch faces. I have about 20 n... moreMaybe you are talking of Huawei Smartwatch not GT?
No option to download watch face for GT.