Huawei Watch GT

Huawei Watch GT

Anonymous, 16 May 2019Are you sure it's Watch GT? Because there is no such option for GT.It says watch GT on the box. And the health app comes up watch GT so my guess its a watch gt

Anonymous, 15 May 2019Maybe you are talking of Huawei Smartwatch not GT? No option to... moreactually, you can with the latest update. I own one personally and you can download it through the health app. but it's still limited.

Anonymous, 15 May 2019In Health app, select "me" tab and select watch, then you see al... moreAre you sure it's Watch GT?
Because there is no such option for GT.

In Health app, select "me" tab and select watch, then you see all the faces. select "more" and there are several more faces which you can download to the phone.

Markster2018, 08 May 2019Yes go on health app download new watch faces. I have about 20 n... moreMaybe you are talking of Huawei Smartwatch not GT?
No option to download watch face for GT.

Raihan, 12 May 2019I have read that, it needs a huawei ID to run and sync the data.... moreYou can create a Huawei account. That simple.

Markster2018, 11 May 2019Right let me help. Download health app. Install. Then conne... moreThere is no such option to download.

• Raihan

I have read that, it needs a huawei ID to run and sync the data. I am not a huawei user. Am i going to face any difficulty using this watch with its full functioning? Thanks.

Download health app. Install.
Then connect watch GT by bluetooth. And there will be an update. So update app.

Then in health app. The watch icon appears top right on screen tap that. Then underneath it shows the option to change watch faces. And option to download more. I have 21 now.

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2019No we can'tYes go on health app download new watch faces. I have about 20 now on mine

• Mohammad

I also remove the leather strip and put the stainless steel look like a strap for my watch.

• Mohammad

Very Very Very Good Battery Life. It can last up to two weeks if your not a heavy user. I like all the things available in this watch. I suggest having more watch faces.

Excellent Battery life. No Comparision in this.

Markster2018, 28 Apr 2019Download Huawei health and sync smartwatch, and you can download... moreNo option to download.

Kays, 19 Mar 2019Wat app you got from the playstore 4 watch gtDownload Huawei health and sync smartwatch, and you can download new watche faces

• shalev

I have the watch and when someone call you you can see his name but you cant answer from the watch you just can to cancel the call that thing is disappointing

• Agung

Can i sync my activity with strava app ?

rig, 22 Apr 2019Can i receive notification about my phone calls and the name wil... moreYes you can!

• rig

Can i receive notification about my phone calls and the name will display on the watch??

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2019How about the watch face? Can we download additional watch faces?No we can't