Huawei Y6

Huawei Y6

does it have otg?

• Moo

Anonymous, 29 Feb 2016there are two versions of this phone, am i right? huawei ascend ... moreDo not buy the other one, this one much better.

there are two versions of this phone, am i right? huawei ascend y6 and huawei honor y6? it really upsets me because i can't get the mask i want for ascend, that mask i made only for honor...

• joel

What's purpose of the black glossy part at the cover?

• Zahid

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2016Can't get a 3G connection only 2G..Use zong 4g lte sim for 3g internet

The ram is 1gb only not 2gb

• Hady

Comparing huawei Y6 and X touch A2, which is better?

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2016it is stereo speaker but both speaker are located at the left bo... moreThanks very much,I just own it for first day, quite good performance

Y6, 25 Feb 2016Why my y6 only left side speaker function?how about other y6? it is stereo speaker but both speaker are located at the left bottom, to the right you only have the mic that has the same design just for simetry

• Y6

Why my y6 only left side speaker function?how about other y6?

• kkkk

shyam, 19 Feb 2016can't access google playI can open google play with the y6 phone though. maybe ur internet is the issue.

Parmla, 21 Feb 2016Are you serious, wouldn't want to get it it it can not access playthat is for the A4 chinesse version. international version has google play and all google services pre-installed as every android phone.

Can't get a 3G connection only 2G..

• Parmla

shyam, 19 Feb 2016can't access google playAre you serious, wouldn't want to get it it it can not access play

• Carmanen

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2016correct, you can only set 6 home screens; that is enought for me... moreThanks for confirming this... i thought that i'm just little stupid to know how to add more homescreens. Well, i can live with it :)

Carmanen, 18 Feb 2016Good review :) I said this earlier in my message and in case you... morecorrect, you can only set 6 home screens; that is enought for me, I actually use 2 home screens only.

• shyam

can't access google play

Although I own a galaxy j5 and I'm happy with it, I must say that Huawei has job a real nice job by putting well-speced phone at around 100$, looks nice too..

• @yang

This is worth my money.

i bought this phone about one month ago. it works well. battery is good. it has good performance. Overall phone is good