Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

• Mrd-lx2

Got the October security update today.

• Seira ♥

My Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 works excellent and I really love it! Don't demand too much for it's price. It has a big storage and good camera. It has good battery capacity as well. Im not a hard user so it works fine for me.

• boyka

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2019this phone is far more better than most phone in the same price ... moreiphone does not hang.

Shampsy, 16 Oct 2019Do not but huawei products its suck buy any phone made in US in ... moreYou just don't know how to take care of the phone, don't blame the company for your carelessness

• Boyax

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2019Please help how can I turn off my phone...bcos it wont function My Huawei Y6 pro hung up,what should i do???

• Shampsy

Do not but huawei products its suck buy any phone made in US in Korea Indonesia anywhere but not China made phones its low quality bought huawei y6 pro 2019 last month when I gotdown the vehicle it slipped down the crack was so big my Alcatel flash was tougher yet cheaper than this phone it sucks

Great phone. Has great functionality. Easy to use and was a good price.

• POOTHS

no otg support, big screen only to see time . so sad:(

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2019I bought this phone on month of June. But now it is keep on rest... moreBecause it is now damaged because of you

I bought this phone on month of June. But now it is keep on restarting. i did factory reset too. but now the case is worst. cannot use at all. what could be the reason?

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2019The phone has a lousy resolution. The elderly are ignorant of th... moreWoahh..

• Grammarly

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2019yeah it WAS sold in singapore for $54 for ELDERLIES who's 50 and... moreEh just saying there is no word such as 'elderlies'
The plural of elderly is elderly
Thx

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2019this phone is far more better than most phone in the same price ... moreMy Sony Xperia XZ Premium doesn't hang whatever you throw at it. Using it for 2 straight years and I'm telling you, I never experienced any lags or hang.

this phone is far more better than most phone in the same price range... every phone will also hang no matter how expensive your phone is

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2019Was selling in Singapore for SGD$54.yeah it WAS sold in singapore for $54 for ELDERLIES who's 50 and above.

The phone has a lousy resolution. The elderly are ignorant of that feature. I won't use it even given to me for free.

Huawei is a tech devil in Singapore.

Was selling in Singapore for SGD$54.

• cockster

SG , 25 Jul 2019May I Know This is Phone Will hang and lagyes.. it will hang and lag and other stuff

AK, 25 Jul 2019Will this handphone hang ?Will Boeing Max 8 crash? Are you comparing the frequency who crash more?