Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2019The phone has a lousy resolution. The elderly are ignorant of th... moreWoahh..

• Grammarly

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2019yeah it WAS sold in singapore for $54 for ELDERLIES who's 50 and... moreEh just saying there is no word such as 'elderlies'
The plural of elderly is elderly
Thx

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2019this phone is far more better than most phone in the same price ... moreMy Sony Xperia XZ Premium doesn't hang whatever you throw at it. Using it for 2 straight years and I'm telling you, I never experienced any lags or hang.

this phone is far more better than most phone in the same price range... every phone will also hang no matter how expensive your phone is

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2019Was selling in Singapore for SGD$54.yeah it WAS sold in singapore for $54 for ELDERLIES who's 50 and above.

The phone has a lousy resolution. The elderly are ignorant of that feature. I won't use it even given to me for free.

Huawei is a tech devil in Singapore.

Was selling in Singapore for SGD$54.

• cockster

SG , 25 Jul 2019May I Know This is Phone Will hang and lagyes.. it will hang and lag and other stuff

AK, 25 Jul 2019Will this handphone hang ?Will Boeing Max 8 crash? Are you comparing the frequency who crash more?

• Jimmy Wilson

jkmj, 08 May 2019Wow.... the battery is kinda bad. It doesn't last that long. I b... moreEven if you are not using your phone, many apps may still run in background which can drain battery quickly. so try to turn off them. Android system has the feature under setting/battery. you can choose for individual app whether start at launch, don't run at background, etc.

• Jimmy Wilson

Anonymous, 30 May 2019I was expecting a lot more to this phone reason why I hurriedly ... moreCompare y6 with P serial phone? not reasonable, man, because y6 is a budget handphone.

• AK

SG , 25 Jul 2019May I Know This is Phone Will hang and lagWill this handphone hang ?

• Dave

Anonymous, 30 May 2019I was expecting a lot more to this phone reason why I hurriedly ... moreSome people buy a budget phone and expect top of the line performance, super quality camera. Come on. Be realistic man. If you can make phone calls and send sms, send whatsApp, have calendar, calculator for the price you pay, you are already getting a freaking good deal man.

• SG

May I Know This is Phone Will hang and lag

• Andy

y6 pro 2019 compare to xiaomi 4a which is better?

• james

Is Huawei y6 pro can be rooted?

• Siong

Jazz, 23 Jul 2019Always hang and application always close Mediatek lag like hell

• Jazz

Always hang and application always close

• Denver