Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

Anonymous, 16 May 2019does it supports otg?Yes, it supports otg :)

does it supports otg?

• RMR

• Gamer

Anonymous, 09 May 2019this is a great phone actually and very affordable as a mid clas... moreIs ML smooth in high graphics?

• Littlethings

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2019Just bought huawei y6 pro 2019 just recently and i have noticed ... moreIt's normal. 11g is already small to take up space. Tho I use a diff phone, it took almost 15g. It's better to consider it's emui9 as well.

this is a great phone actually and very affordable as a mid class phone and the specs is great as well . quality is really good im satisfied with the phone's performance .
I'll have to disagree with JKMJ because I used to play games (ML) with 50% battery most of the time and it takes an hour before it went down to its critical battery percent (10%) and every time I forgot to charge it with a batt percent around 30-40% the next day it was only less 5 or 6% .so all in all performance is great

• Chaos

For me it's good for me 12nm chip quad core 2.0ghz cortex a53 and the 3020 battery with AI management fast charging up to 2hours good cameras awesome ui and features but
I don't like heavy user im light user.

• jkmj

Wow.... the battery is kinda bad. It doesn't last that long. I bought it Brand New and then went on setting it up, at first it was around 50%, then after 3 hrs it became 17%. What kind of battery is this? I'm not even playing anything.

Immlol, 02 May 2019So I have had this phone for a day now I think it's amazing I me... moreI think you have a different phone. This doesn't have fingerprint sensor (thumbprint as you've mentioned).

pls does this phone support portrait mode?

Lolimon , 02 May 2019I think it is amazing Buy a memory card and move your stuff on it

• anon

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2019Just bought huawei y6 pro 2019 just recently and i have noticed ... morethere is some preinstalled apps already in the phone but some of them can be uninstalled which is pretty reasonable if you ask me

• Immlol

So I have had this phone for a day now I think it's amazing I mean there are so many bad reviews I understand some are opinions but my phone is working like an angel a child I have never had so well behaved anyway this phone has facial recognition and a thumbprint as well I mean how can they fit that in a phone my old phone was really stupid and I couldn't get any apps however getting this phone has made my life so much better I would like to that the people who have made reviews and for the people who have made the phone.
It leaves me with only one question that has been bothering me scincw o got this phone
Will there be another Huawei??????

• Lolimon

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2019Just bought huawei y6 pro 2019 just recently and i have noticed ... moreI think it is amazing

• astra

Any link to root this phone?

Just bought huawei y6 pro 2019 just recently and i have noticed that its internal storage (32 gb) gets easily wasted. I dont know but 6 gb was already deducted the moment it was bought. Yes, there are already preinstalled apps but i dont think they all could add up that much. Now, after approximately a week of use, 11 gb was used despite installing only a few apps. I even dont have much photos and videos. Is this normal??

MJFB, 29 Apr 2019I thought that Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) has a fingerprint... It does... more
Now, what to do with your finger?

• MJFB

I thought that Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) has a fingerprint... It doesn't have

Edvac, 24 Apr 2019Hi Huawei. I'm using a Huawei y6 ii-compact smart phone for 1 ye... moreHard reset your phone, it will be like new.

too big body size with too small battery