Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

is this phone good for gaming?

• nande

Y6pro, 26 Jul 2020I am planning to buy Huawei Y6 pro. But does this model st... moreyes it still has google but realme 6 pro is much better

• Aman

It is September 2020 and I am still getting updates from Google.

• Y6pro

KKK, 20 Jul 2020ME 128 GBI am planning to buy Huawei Y6 pro.
But does this model still has an access on google?
does this model still receives some updates?

• KKK

ME 128 GB

MLUSer, 25 May 2020To this phone, this 2020 is not for playable for the games ... moreYeah Dude Were The Same But I Somewhat Solved It By Restarting ML 3 to 4 Times And It Doesn't FPS Drop Anymore

Been using it for a year now, no problems as of now

• Wenz

Can I use 64gb of sd card

Can i download other apps came from browser like that?

I enjoy using mine though. It performs very well. I've been using this for almost a year now. No issue at all.

• rajiv

totally waste don't buy.no google play store and always hank

• MLUSer

To this phone, this 2020 is not for playable for the games like Mobile legends and Hitman. Because of dropping of fps, even my graphic settings was in low in mobile legends. It always drop the fps.

• sarah

audio turned off after 5 months, sent to many repairs shops but wasnt fixed

• gamer

Seira ♥, 15 Nov 2019My Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 works excellent and I really love it!... morecannot install nba 2k20.. illegal lager 👎👎👎👎👎

idk what happen but my phone suddenly restart it self but never boot and now it stuck on black screen. still try to find ways to fix my phone i dont think its hardware.

outstandingly bad : after a month of good functioning starts shutting down when in use, and impossible for several hours to restart it. Unreliable on the long term, supper slow. I strongly advise you to not buy this phone.

Tomtom , 02 Feb 2020Dude even your underwear also made in china lolðŸ&curre... moreNoooo. That's ass

yes it is, so prevalent in the world in all possible products,
but what is inside me is not chinese, but pure blood is Macedonian