Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

• KKK

ME 128 GB

MLUSer, 25 May 2020To this phone, this 2020 is not for playable for the games ... moreYeah Dude Were The Same But I Somewhat Solved It By Restarting ML 3 to 4 Times And It Doesn't FPS Drop Anymore

Been using it for a year now, no problems as of now

• Wenz

Can I use 64gb of sd card

Can i download other apps came from browser like that?

I enjoy using mine though. It performs very well. I've been using this for almost a year now. No issue at all.

• rajiv

totally waste don't buy.no google play store and always hank

• MLUSer

To this phone, this 2020 is not for playable for the games like Mobile legends and Hitman. Because of dropping of fps, even my graphic settings was in low in mobile legends. It always drop the fps.

• sarah

audio turned off after 5 months, sent to many repairs shops but wasnt fixed

• gamer

Seira ♥, 15 Nov 2019My Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 works excellent and I really love it!... morecannot install nba 2k20.. illegal lager 👎👎👎👎👎

idk what happen but my phone suddenly restart it self but never boot and now it stuck on black screen. still try to find ways to fix my phone i dont think its hardware.

outstandingly bad : after a month of good functioning starts shutting down when in use, and impossible for several hours to restart it. Unreliable on the long term, supper slow. I strongly advise you to not buy this phone.

Tomtom , 02 Feb 2020Dude even your underwear also made in china lolðŸ&curre... moreNoooo. That's ass

yes it is, so prevalent in the world in all possible products,
but what is inside me is not chinese, but pure blood is Macedonian

• Tomtom

pane, 30 Jan 2020do you know which brand of phone that is not made in china,... moreDude even your underwear also made in china lol🤭🤭🤭

eula, 11 Jan 2020dont buy china phone,front cam is not good :) do you know which brand of phone that is not made in china, even those that are not made in china have more than half of electronic parts they made in china, believe it or not even iphone cannot do without china parts, and like it or not china is the world's largest manufacturer of modern electronics parts and appliances, and this is a reality.

skkkrt, 22 Dec 2019do huawei y6pro 2019 has a fingerprint scanner? None

• eula

Jr2737, 09 Jan 2020Lier. The camera is not good especially in frontdont buy china phone,front cam is not good :)

• Jr2737

Seira ♥, 15 Nov 2019My Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 works excellent and I really love it!... moreLier. The camera is not good especially in front

• ND