Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

Huawei Y6 Pro (2019)

• gamer

Seira ♥, 15 Nov 2019My Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 works excellent and I really love it!... morecannot install nba 2k20.. illegal lager 👎👎👎👎👎

idk what happen but my phone suddenly restart it self but never boot and now it stuck on black screen. still try to find ways to fix my phone i dont think its hardware.

outstandingly bad : after a month of good functioning starts shutting down when in use, and impossible for several hours to restart it. Unreliable on the long term, supper slow. I strongly advise you to not buy this phone.

Tomtom , 02 Feb 2020Dude even your underwear also made in china lolðŸ&curre... moreNoooo. That's ass

yes it is, so prevalent in the world in all possible products,
but what is inside me is not chinese, but pure blood is Macedonian

• Tomtom

pane, 30 Jan 2020do you know which brand of phone that is not made in china,... moreDude even your underwear also made in china lol🤭🤭🤭

eula, 11 Jan 2020dont buy china phone,front cam is not good :) do you know which brand of phone that is not made in china, even those that are not made in china have more than half of electronic parts they made in china, believe it or not even iphone cannot do without china parts, and like it or not china is the world's largest manufacturer of modern electronics parts and appliances, and this is a reality.

skkkrt, 22 Dec 2019do huawei y6pro 2019 has a fingerprint scanner? None

• eula

Jr2737, 09 Jan 2020Lier. The camera is not good especially in frontdont buy china phone,front cam is not good :)

• Jr2737

Seira ♥, 15 Nov 2019My Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 works excellent and I really love it!... moreLier. The camera is not good especially in front

• ND

Good

• glai

skkkrt, 22 Dec 2019do huawei y6pro 2019 has a fingerprint scanner? there's none

• skkkrt

do huawei y6pro 2019 has a fingerprint scanner?

• Rii

Is the huawie y6 2019 camera good (not selfie) when focusing on the whole entire frame not just one item?

• Tastytae

Offered as a free handset replacement by my telco. It doesn't disappoint. Much much better than Samsung j2 pro that it replaced.

• Ann87

Chalana Soysa, 30 Nov 2019lie. otg works fine Otg works,,,it automatically detects once inserted

• gigi

does it has usb otg support?

POOTHS, 20 Sep 2019no otg support, big screen only to see time . so sad:(lie. otg works fine

• MSmith

Shampsy, 16 Oct 2019Do not but huawei products its suck buy any phone made in U... moreIt's your carelessness that needs to be worked on. I've been using this unit since April. My daughter dropped this several times, nothing broken, still working perfectly.Bang for my buck.

• Mrd-lx2

Got the October security update today.