Huawei Y8p

Huawei Y8p

Amjad, 24 Aug 2020Yes. I tried many apps, all apps are available except goog... moreCheck xda developers forum. There is a way to get Google services running on this phone.

• Md.Shafiqul Islam

Ash, 16 Sep 2020Hello I'm interested in buying this phone is there any... moreNo problem at all.

• Nadeem

I'm using this for a month in Pakistan and I'm happy with it. Battery life is good all apps that I need is available. This phone is nice and I recommend it is better than Samsung phones.

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2020Hi i just want to ask why this model has low graphics ong C... moreYes try to watch a review in youtube

Hi i just want to ask why this model has low graphics ong COD mobile? i think it should have atleast mid graphics? In ML it has ULTRA graphics

• Jom

Good phone for its price tag 100usd here in ph, better than samsung a20, a30 series only con for me is its not punch hole cam😁

• Ash

Hello I'm interested in buying this phone is there any problem in it plz comment

• Kimani

Babe, 22 Aug 2020Phone is absolutely gorgeous. Not bad if you don't car... moreDoes it have the fast charging feature?

• Amjad

fank konadu owusu, 05 Aug 2020If there's no play store and can somebody download appYes.
I tried many apps, all apps are available except google services.

• Amjad

Best phone in this price, OLED is far better than Samsung flagship phones. Look and feel is so awesome and everything just perfect except Google (rude) services. I just love it

• Babe

Phone is absolutely gorgeous. Not bad if you don't care for core Google apps. The camera is great. Battery is good as well.

• Natty

fank konadu owusu, 05 Aug 2020If there's no play store and can somebody download appYou can even use filelinked to download apps

• Mburu

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2020how many gb ram?I like that phon

fank konadu owusu, 05 Aug 2020If there's no play store and can somebody download appof course you can. theres huawe app store

• fank konadu owusu

If there's no play store and can somebody download app

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2020It is available at Edgars r4899how many gb ram?

Pollen, 18 May 2020I don't think we'll get it here in south Africa It is available at Edgars r4899

• walid

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2020Can anyone tell me what type of storage it has eMMC type or... moreufs 2.1 , i saw someone on internet measuring its speed using an app and said its the speed of ufs 2.1

Atif, 25 Jun 2020Same Chipset using again and again with different name. Hua... moreHuawei Y8s
aka
。Huawei Enjoy 10s
。Honor Play 4T Pro
。Huawei P Smart S

• Kif

No google Apk. And camara 48 but picture look like 8 mp
And most important google map not working properly πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž