Huawei Y8p

Huawei Y8p

Anonymous, 19 May 2020add oled too but even oled doesn't make me happy i want... moredear friend
kirin 8 series can't take Google licences for third party main os app.
attention all kirin 710 is same and very week for oled refresh rate.
also Huawei begin use mediatek chip in this company product and during the time will be increase.
its. awful.
when huawei release first kirin chip said we never use of chip and week Chip for our product and it reason only for restricted and fight technology or Contrary to the direction of water.
mediatek can easily google licences only.
I'm so sorry for this company..
waiting for new product with old high end chip of this company also.
they take licences before but all of them like 710 is old wirh new face

Hatter, 18 May 2020So this creepy lower mid-ranger phone gets an OLED screen w... moreI think you are confusing technology with quality. The IPS LCD screens used on Huawei's midrangers are of excellent quality and may surpass the quality of many OLED panels on the market. I'm curently using both Huawei and Samsung midrangers and honestly can't say which is better the IPS on the Huawei or the AMOLED on the Samsung. It's a marketing decision by the end of the day. Don't expect this OLED on thr Y8p to be comparable to the one on the P40/P40 pro it's a different league. Some users actually still prefer LCD over OLED.

Honor Play 4T Pro
with Kirin 710
renamed to y8p but 710

i don't know when huawei will put aside kirin 710 just like kirin659

Anonymous, 19 May 2020i was looking to find what's a difference btw Y8p vs Y7p ... moreadd oled too
but even oled doesn't make me happy

i want Y7p just with 1 change... i accept it even with being HD+ screen
just with KIRIN 810
not kirin 710...710A....710F

i was looking to find what's a difference btw Y8p vs Y7p

Y7p......Y8p
8mp selfie.......16mp selfie
micro usb......Type c
behind finger......under display

nothing special at all...or in other word no change

i was waiting for Kirin 810 even with being HD+ screen...i didn't find it
its bad

Pollen, 18 May 2020I don't think we'll get it here in south Africa I wish

• Pollen

I don't think we'll get it here in south Africa

• Hatter

So this creepy lower mid-ranger phone gets an OLED screen while higher phones get LCDs. For shame Huawei, for shame. I don't understand the point here. What this phone is all about? Who are they targeting here? With a two years old mid range chipset, 10W Charging and dated phone design!! (Is it 2017?).. Do not get me wrong but this phone is clearly for entry mid-range phone with surprisingly OLED panel and on-screen fingerprint reader. Wish they have use this panel in nova 7i. Even for more than 50 bucks I would't mind at all.

• Hari