Huawei Y8s

Huawei Y8s

• Graig

Does the phone y8s have notification led light

• Jon

I'm planning to purchase a case for my y8s, what model fits ?

essi, 05 Jan 2021hi, please answer, this phone suport ( 4g+ )or not?Most of the new smartphones support 4G. So this too. 😜😜

• essi

hi, please answer, this phone suport ( 4g+ )or not?

John, 02 Jan 2021I think no because it's supporting 4G. It's the t... moreThank you bro 🥰

• John

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2021Is it a good option in 2021?I think no because it's supporting 4G. It's the time of 5G so better to buy a 5G phone. If u need good camera,then I suggest you this phone. It has a good camera and less price too. It is a beast in gaming.

Is it a good option in 2021?

• Mustafa

Ramon, 27 Nov 2020Does it have google play?Yes it has pre-installed Google Services. I have bought the phone on the day of release. At that time itself, it had Google Services. So no worries about that.

• John

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2020will it get any newer android version or even newer EMUI?I have a Honor 10 lite. It was released on 2018, on the last month. It was running EMUI 9. After one year, it got the update FOR EMUI 10. So you have to wait for at least 1 year to get the EMUI 10 update. Security and other updates are coming in my Huawei Y8s. So small updates will be there.

• Bad Ninja

Mohammed Faysal, 24 Dec 2020Does the phone have fast charging? No, It supports only 10 Watt regular charging.

• Mohammed Faysal

Does the phone have fast charging?

• Funhu

Tow short questions :
Does y8s has Google services?
Does caller ID photo cover full screen or only a small circule in the middle?

• Nike

Habib, 15 Dec 2020Hey , is that support 4.5g or 4g+?? I want to buy this pho... moreIt supports 4g.

• Habib

Hey , is that support 4.5g or 4g+??
I want to buy this phone and its important for me to support 4.5 g.

It's a very good phone... Though the front camera isn't all that good!...

• Gamer1Squad

EnggA, 07 Dec 2020hey there, does it support USB on-the-go????Yes

• EnggA

hey there, does it support USB on-the-go????

• Victor

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2020Hello pals, I need to know about the battery, does the phon... moreIt has good battery, I'm currently using it, it comes in the box with a phone case and screen protector.

Hello pals, I need to know about the battery, does the phone has any protection. What about notification led?

That's a good phone