Huawei Y9 (2018)

Huawei Y9 (2018)

• Chanaka L

I bought a Huawei Y9 2018
Not one edge came out. sometimes no sound, want to restart for sound again.
No sound or less sound.

• Pasindu

is this mobile used 15 mins for offline games is it heat to 40c?

• Qasim

Gul, 20 Jan 2020It has a signal problemYes true

• Qasim

Very very dull display

• Gul

It has a signal problem

• friede

my phone is lock icant open

ABK, 28 Sep 2019Do hard reset! It get better as before pie update! Will it downgrade OS from 9 to 8?

• Erik

Mi phone dont work with lte However its a le t? o do it, maybe is the android, what do you think

• ABK

Miriam, 28 Aug 2019I really loved this phone, one of the best I had for the price, ... moreDo hard reset! It get better as before pie update!

• ABK

If your mob get slow after pie update then once hard reset it and it will get better speed as before update. Thank u!

• User1

User, 25 Aug 2019I got this phone. And I updated it to Andoird 9.1 Now, seem... moreSame here

• Miriam

I really loved this phone, one of the best I had for the price, but after the Pie update god it's so awful, I read a comment below that they downloaded a new launcher called rootless and yes, now my free ram is up to 1.5GB but it's really annoying bc back with the 8 version most of the time I had 2 - 2.3GB free :/

really hoping they fix this issue

• User

Saad, 23 Aug 2019Same here I got this phone.
And I updated it to Andoird 9.1

Now, seems slow

• Saad

Miuru87, 22 Aug 2019After the new Andriod update, the phone is extremely slow. you w... moreSame here

• Miuru87

Mr, 24 Jun 2019Now my phone starting having software problem after pie update..... moreCouldn't agree more

• Miuru87

Muna, 12 Aug 2019Same problem here. After the new Andriod update, the phone is extremely slow. you will feel throwing the phone away.
Used it for 2 years without any issue. never experienced a lag. now it has become a headache.

• Muna

Tan, 07 Jul 2019My Huawei Y9 2018 Was Working Super Fast Like A Flagship... But ... moreSame problem here.

• Milan JI

Umairose, 21 May 2019Hi Doae this support usb otg? Kindly guide?Yes, It works fine with USB OTG.

Tanvir Ahmed, 22 Jul 2019I am using this handset, it was working fast before pie update, ... moreIt has same problem for me
how to solve this problem ??

• Sharaz

Probably the best phone I've used. I've been using this for more than an year now. So far, absolutely no issues whatsoever. What a phone. Great work Huawei.