Huawei Y9 (2018)

Huawei Y9 (2018)

• Erik

Mi phone dont work with lte However its a le t? o do it, maybe is the android, what do you think

• ABK

Miriam, 28 Aug 2019I really loved this phone, one of the best I had for the price, ... moreDo hard reset! It get better as before pie update!

• ABK

If your mob get slow after pie update then once hard reset it and it will get better speed as before update. Thank u!

• User1

User, 25 Aug 2019I got this phone. And I updated it to Andoird 9.1 Now, seem... moreSame here

• Miriam

I really loved this phone, one of the best I had for the price, but after the Pie update god it's so awful, I read a comment below that they downloaded a new launcher called rootless and yes, now my free ram is up to 1.5GB but it's really annoying bc back with the 8 version most of the time I had 2 - 2.3GB free :/

really hoping they fix this issue

• User

Saad, 23 Aug 2019Same here I got this phone.
And I updated it to Andoird 9.1

Now, seems slow

• Saad

Miuru87, 22 Aug 2019After the new Andriod update, the phone is extremely slow. you w... moreSame here

• Miuru87

Mr, 24 Jun 2019Now my phone starting having software problem after pie update..... moreCouldn't agree more

• Miuru87

Muna, 12 Aug 2019Same problem here. After the new Andriod update, the phone is extremely slow. you will feel throwing the phone away.
Used it for 2 years without any issue. never experienced a lag. now it has become a headache.

• Muna

• Milan JI

Umairose, 21 May 2019Hi Doae this support usb otg? Kindly guide?Yes, It works fine with USB OTG.

Tanvir Ahmed, 22 Jul 2019I am using this handset, it was working fast before pie update, ... moreIt has same problem for me
how to solve this problem ??

• Sharaz

Probably the best phone I've used. I've been using this for more than an year now. So far, absolutely no issues whatsoever. What a phone. Great work Huawei.

• santaishere

• Tanvir Ahmed

I am using this handset, it was working fast before pie update, after that it works slow, and hanged

• Mohamedts

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019Same problem for meIt seems to be a problem with the default launcher.. i installed a new launcher called rootless launcher and it seems fast again

Tan, 07 Jul 2019My Huawei Y9 2018 Was Working Super Fast Like A Flagship... But ... moreSame problem for me

• Tan

My Huawei Y9 2018 Was Working Super Fast Like A Flagship... But After Pie Update Sometimes Free RAM Space Is 300-400MB... Does Anyone Have This Problem??

Ar, 19 Jun 2019How get I android pie update Huawei y9 2018 DOnt

• Ms

After updating this version mybphone also becom very very slower..... What will do