Huawei Y9 (2018)

Huawei Y9 (2018)

• Fnorel

majidson, 08 Sep 2018Unfortunately, this cell phone does not support LTE Cat 6. ... moreYou sure? Couse i googled and i saw its cat6

bro y9 2018 is android pie

• Lumiz

Gul, 20 Jan 2020It has a signal problemHow bro??, i think i have same type of problem.

• Chanaka L

I bought a Huawei Y9 2018
Not one edge came out. sometimes no sound, want to restart for sound again.
No sound or less sound.

• Pasindu

is this mobile used 15 mins for offline games is it heat to 40c?

• Qasim

Gul, 20 Jan 2020It has a signal problemYes true

• Qasim

Very very dull display

• Gul

It has a signal problem

• friede

my phone is lock icant open

ABK, 28 Sep 2019Do hard reset! It get better as before pie update! Will it downgrade OS from 9 to 8?

• Erik

Mi phone dont work with lte However its a le t? o do it, maybe is the android, what do you think

• ABK

Miriam, 28 Aug 2019I really loved this phone, one of the best I had for the pr... moreDo hard reset! It get better as before pie update!

• ABK

If your mob get slow after pie update then once hard reset it and it will get better speed as before update. Thank u!

• User1

User, 25 Aug 2019I got this phone. And I updated it to Andoird 9.1 Now,... moreSame here

• Miriam

I really loved this phone, one of the best I had for the price, but after the Pie update god it's so awful, I read a comment below that they downloaded a new launcher called rootless and yes, now my free ram is up to 1.5GB but it's really annoying bc back with the 8 version most of the time I had 2 - 2.3GB free :/

really hoping they fix this issue

• User

Saad, 23 Aug 2019Same here I got this phone.
And I updated it to Andoird 9.1

Now, seems slow

• Saad

Miuru87, 22 Aug 2019After the new Andriod update, the phone is extremely slow. ... moreSame here

• Miuru87

Mr, 24 Jun 2019Now my phone starting having software problem after pie upd... moreCouldn't agree more

• Miuru87

Muna, 12 Aug 2019Same problem here. After the new Andriod update, the phone is extremely slow. you will feel throwing the phone away.
Used it for 2 years without any issue. never experienced a lag. now it has become a headache.

• Muna

Tan, 07 Jul 2019My Huawei Y9 2018 Was Working Super Fast Like A Flagship...... moreSame problem here.