Huawei Y9 (2018)

Huawei Y9 (2018)

Tanvir Ahmed, 22 Jul 2019I am using this handset, it was working fast before pie upd... moreIt has same problem for me
how to solve this problem ??

• Sharaz

Probably the best phone I've used. I've been using this for more than an year now. So far, absolutely no issues whatsoever. What a phone. Great work Huawei.

• santaishere

• Tanvir Ahmed

I am using this handset, it was working fast before pie update, after that it works slow, and hanged

• Mohamedts

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019Same problem for meIt seems to be a problem with the default launcher.. i installed a new launcher called rootless launcher and it seems fast again

Tan, 07 Jul 2019My Huawei Y9 2018 Was Working Super Fast Like A Flagship...... moreSame problem for me

• Tan

My Huawei Y9 2018 Was Working Super Fast Like A Flagship... But After Pie Update Sometimes Free RAM Space Is 300-400MB... Does Anyone Have This Problem??

Ar, 19 Jun 2019How get I android pie update Huawei y9 2018 DOnt

• Ms

After updating this version mybphone also becom very very slower..... What will do

• Hadi

Mr, 24 Jun 2019Now my phone starting having software problem after pie upd... moreSame here the phone is getting slower and slower after the new software update.

• Mr

Ar, 19 Jun 2019How get I android pie update Huawei y9 2018 Now my phone starting having software problem after pie update... Multi tasking is getting slower n slower.. my eye comfort auto disable n my fingerprints stop working need to recalibrate it... I hope they release update soon otherwise im gonna have to downgrade ir to emui 8
P.s: kinda little disappointed huawei :(

• BeBo

borhan48, 17 Jun 2019You're right. I was about to say the same thing.Me to

• Ar

How get I android pie update Huawei y9 2018

Mr, 16 Jun 2019My Huawei y9 2018 3gb ram version got little bit slow after... moreYou're right. I was about to say the same thing.

• Mr

My Huawei y9 2018 3gb ram version got little bit slow after emui 9 update.. my phone is not smooth as it was before in emui 8.. i hope they roll fix update soon for 3gb version y9

• SASA

updated to Android 9, its awesome, loving it. One of the satisfied phones I ever used,

• Layman

Just received the emui 9 update n it's fantastic! It transformed the phone completely as everything has sped up n more fluid. Was contemplating on upgrading but not anymore. Thank you Huawei

• Imal Vishmitha

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2018Does this hav a good rear camera qualityYes it has. 13+2 mp is a good quality for day to day life

• Imal Vishmitha

St3r, 30 Aug 2018Really looks like P SmartYou're correct. It has some same features.

• Tan

Wayok, 17 Jan 2019go for Y9 2019 dude, no rumorsY9 2018 2018 Camera's Are Better Than 2019