Huawei Y9 (2018)

Huawei Y9 (2018)

• Hadi

Mr, 24 Jun 2019Now my phone starting having software problem after pie update..... moreSame here the phone is getting slower and slower after the new software update.

• Mr

Ar, 19 Jun 2019How get I android pie update Huawei y9 2018 Now my phone starting having software problem after pie update... Multi tasking is getting slower n slower.. my eye comfort auto disable n my fingerprints stop working need to recalibrate it... I hope they release update soon otherwise im gonna have to downgrade ir to emui 8
P.s: kinda little disappointed huawei :(

• BeBo

borhan48, 17 Jun 2019You're right. I was about to say the same thing.Me to

• Ar

How get I android pie update Huawei y9 2018

Mr, 16 Jun 2019My Huawei y9 2018 3gb ram version got little bit slow after emui... moreYou're right. I was about to say the same thing.

• Mr

My Huawei y9 2018 3gb ram version got little bit slow after emui 9 update.. my phone is not smooth as it was before in emui 8.. i hope they roll fix update soon for 3gb version y9

• SASA

updated to Android 9, its awesome, loving it. One of the satisfied phones I ever used,

• Layman

Just received the emui 9 update n it's fantastic! It transformed the phone completely as everything has sped up n more fluid. Was contemplating on upgrading but not anymore. Thank you Huawei

• Imal Vishmitha

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2018Does this hav a good rear camera qualityYes it has. 13+2 mp is a good quality for day to day life

• Imal Vishmitha

St3r, 30 Aug 2018Really looks like P SmartYou're correct. It has some same features.

• Tan

Wayok, 17 Jan 2019go for Y9 2019 dude, no rumorsY9 2018 2018 Camera's Are Better Than 2019

• Tan

salim, 08 Feb 2019It has a gyroscope but doesn't support vr mode. So, the gyroscop... moreIt Supports VR

• Tan

Abid ARk, 31 Mar 2019any one use it ? Tell me about Battery ? Battery Lasts About 2 Days Of Medium Usage PUBG Music And YouTube Sns

• Umairose

Hi
Doae this support usb otg?
Kindly guide?

• Christina

Where can I find proximity sensor in my phone? My phone screen off during incoming and outgoing call and does not turn on for 5mins. If I called anyone by mistake then I cannot even end the call. How can this problem be solved? Help me please.

Abid ARk, 31 Mar 2019any one use it ? Tell me about Battery ? Very good.

• Bami

gihan, 02 Apr 2019Is this phone water proof?no my friend

• gihan

Is this phone water proof?

• Abid ARk

any one use it ? Tell me about Battery ?

Supun, 19 Feb 2019Can I update my y9 2018 to EMUI 8.2 ? plz give me an answer somebodyYed