Huawei Y9 (2018)

Huawei Y9 (2018)

• Tan

Wayok, 17 Jan 2019go for Y9 2019 dude, no rumorsY9 2018 2018 Camera's Are Better Than 2019

• Tan

salim, 08 Feb 2019It has a gyroscope but doesn't support vr mode. So, the gyr... moreIt Supports VR

• Tan

Abid ARk, 31 Mar 2019any one use it ? Tell me about Battery ? Battery Lasts About 2 Days Of Medium Usage PUBG Music And YouTube Sns

• Umairose

Hi
Doae this support usb otg?
Kindly guide?

• Christina

Where can I find proximity sensor in my phone? My phone screen off during incoming and outgoing call and does not turn on for 5mins. If I called anyone by mistake then I cannot even end the call. How can this problem be solved? Help me please.

Abid ARk, 31 Mar 2019any one use it ? Tell me about Battery ? Very good.

• Bami

gihan, 02 Apr 2019Is this phone water proof?no my friend

• gihan

Is this phone water proof?

• Abid ARk

any one use it ? Tell me about Battery ?

Supun, 19 Feb 2019Can I update my y9 2018 to EMUI 8.2 ? plz give me an answer... moreYed

Best display in this segment.
Worst camera ever seen even the entry level Samsung phones cameras are far better.
Totally bad experience.
Redmi phone are better.

• Nauman

A.A How about fall of this phone? Does it goes off? Plz tell me.

• Supun

Can I update my y9 2018 to EMUI 8.2 ? plz give me an answer somebody

• Nazim

I am facing issue with video recording, pixels is distorting during making video, any solution

• NameNotNeeded

Switching from app to home screen with the tabs button is so bad I sometimes click on apps mistakenly.

• salim

It has a gyroscope but doesn't support vr mode. So, the gyroscope is for what ??

• Tanveer

Huawei y9 can be upgrade to pie??

• Wayok

Dilz, 09 Jan 2019Which phone have the better battery life (talk time, web br... morego for Y9 2019 dude, no rumors

Which phone have the better battery life (talk time, web browsing, etc) y9 2018 or y9 2019? Plz give your opinions.

goldste94, 01 Nov 2018did huawei y9 have fast charger? No