Huawei Y9 (2019)

Huawei Y9 (2019)

Maidenm, 21 Sep 2021We are getting HarmonyOS by October. This is great news. :) What is the benefit of it ?

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2021Well it is in China only For global we may need to wait ti... moreFirst quarter of 2022 as I heard...

Hamndle, 20 Sep 2021I am from the Middle East and I have received an update 9.1... moreLooking at the apps being included, there isn't that much appeal to them as I've already downloaded the apps and have been using them all to some extent.

There's nothing special there. I hope that update comes with some security updates. That's what I'm particular about.

Can't wait for the harmony OS though...

• Phoenix

mode411, 19 Sep 2021Which part of the world are you in? I think Africa will lik... moreNothing new on mine after updating am from kenya.

Maidenm, 21 Sep 2021We are getting HarmonyOS by October. This is great news. :) Well it is in China only
For global we may need to wait till 2022

• Maidenm

We are getting HarmonyOS by October. This is great news. :)

I am from the Middle East and I have received an update 9.1.0.363
And it was a security update And some apps like the game center
members center
ai voice
ceila keyboard
Books
Petal maps
Petal search

Ahmed, 10 Sep 2021There's a new update guys, 9.1.0.363(c185e6r1p1)Which part of the world are you in? I think Africa will likely be getting the update last...

Did you notice anything new following the update, then? Any special features?

Ahmed, 10 Sep 2021There's a new update guys, 9.1.0.363(c185e6r1p1)Awesome!!

HC Newsroom Tweeted: New Apps and security update for Huawei Y9 2019

It's about time too!! Wow!!!

• Ahmed

There's a new update guys, 9.1.0.363(c185e6r1p1)

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2021It the best of all phones l have used still using it. I lov... moreIt is a great phone. I love using it.

It the best of all phones l have used still using it. I love it fall in water twice still working but too bad the rest of the devices not have Google play stock

• Eli

Mackenzie , 12 Jul 2021i was complaining about some things in this phone when i bo... moreIt was a very good and spacial phone(i dropped it in the water ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”), even better than some new samsung phones

Hello guy! It's been a while since I came here. Seems there's been a lot of negativity about huawei phones in general...

Quite understandable too. I'm not their spokes person but I can't help but live my device despite being on android 9. Better still, it's been scheduled to receive the HarmonyOS before March 2022.(fingers crossed on that).

For those who likely buy phones to impress friends and colleagues, it's ok to beef about the phone, but remember YOU bought the phone because of what you thought about it. Thanks to sites like GSM arena, I can't walk into a store without full knowledge of what I'm going to buy.

It's been a breeze using this device, except for the occasional crashes for certain sites, it's been really good and with the various phone covers I have for it, it still attracts attention, especially with its clarity of display and the various themes.

Remember, guys, more than anything, the phone is not you, but a reflection of your budget at that time. Doesn't make you lesser, for buying a cheaper phone than this or better by buying a more expensive one. It's what it is, a phone to get things done. Cheers...

• Niyeeyenn

SweeeTy, 17 May 2021Don't you have something more important in your life r... moreThatโ€™s kind of harsh! The guy only suggested and never put gun in anybodyโ€™s head to do it. If you canโ€™t do it then you ignore.

• Mackenzie

i was complaining about some things in this phone when i bought it on 2018
6 months ago I've changed it and bought Realme 7
and then I've realize how lucky i was when i owned Huawei y9 comparing it to the current Peace of junk am using now "the realme phone"

• Vin

I am changing my phone after 2 years and I want my SafeFiles to retrieve and transfer to my next phone but after I removed the files from the Safe Folder and selected a destination folder it prompts that it is unsuccessful and when I got back to the safe folder to check they were still there but already unreadable, only like the thumbnails are left and the files were already corrupted. I tried and find where did it go but they're gone.

• iPrince

I can't open callofduty mobile with this y9 2019, it always keep stopping upon opening it, does anyone knows how to fix it?!

gee, 02 Jun 2021my second sim is a 4G sim but has never displayed even in t... moreCheck the dual 4g bro