Huawei Y9 (2019)

Huawei Y9 (2019)

I have been using this phone since 2019 its a very good phone.

David, 09 Mar 2022I've used this phone as my backup device (work in a ph... moreHi. Are you loxated in the US? You think this phone'll work with either verizon or tmobile?

• David

I've used this phone as my backup device (work in a phone repair shop) for over 2 years. Very reliable phone. Most people mistake it for an iPhone, but it is nice.

• xPack

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2022This phone is every 15 minutes restartingSame issue here, planning to upgrade to Realme GT ME

It's a very good phone but to me only the selfie camera is not well clear

• Shaheen

Battery timing is very good.. using it from Nov 2019. Very good phone

• Huawei Enjoyer

Bought this on January 25th, 2019. And 'til now still working fine af... The only issues i have is this phone don't receive any new update for android 10...

• Don

I have had it for three years now. its a good phone with a good very good camera

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2022Well the performance has been great over the fast few years... moreMe too. I used to charge this phone once a day. Niw i have charge it twice daily.

Will this phone work in the US (model:jkm-lx2). If so, on which network? I'm planning in bringing tgis to Seattle next month. Replies are much appreciated. Thanks.

• gg03

does the version JKM-LX2 of Huawei y9 work in the USA? in which network?
i'll be having my vacation in Seattle next month..responses are highly appreciated.

Ehsan, 06 Jan 2022Hi guys One of my friends wants to buy a phone with these ... morerealme Q3 pro its very good phone with good specifications and good price

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2022This phone is every 15 minutes restartingno it's not

Sickkboyzw, 05 Feb 2022How good are the camerasMine is awful. But if your looking for a cheap phone with a decent camera this aint it cheif.

• Sickkboyzw

Dude bro, 04 Feb 2022Mine is still goodHow good are the cameras

Mine is still good

Maki, 27 Jan 2022The phone keeps restarting. any idea if it is a software is... moreThis phone is every 15 minutes restarting

• Alps

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2022Hey guys, Have anyone of you got that pop-up message in se... moreYes bro i got the same today. But don't konw what's the changes

• Maki

The phone keeps restarting. any idea if it is a software issue or a hardware issue?

• AJ

Wil this phones software be updated to version 12?