i-mate 810-F

i-mate 810-F

Can you get this phone in Australia?

No Radio?!
This phone sucks

I need to bay a charger for 810 F

• pandu

mazuna, 17 Aug 2013I need charging cradle for my phone.. I bought I-mate 810F two y... moreif u lose ur chrger take other phne chrger cut it wire add ur imate wire to that

whre can i still buy this rugged phone iam here in dubai

• mazuna

I need charging cradle for my phone.. I bought I-mate 810F two year ago, there was no charging dock in the box. from this time the phone lays in box, brand new, because I cannot charge it. Can anybody help me? thank you. natanmazur@seznam.cz

• Abdulski

Great phone

where i can by this phone iam from the philippines

• cyberdocx

cliff, 06 Dec 2011i used this fone once,, i helped a friend to send/recieve files ... morecould you please comment on charger specifications and let me knom the availability of the charger if could nuy this in los angeles ca usa +626 915 8623( march 26 2013

• cliff

i used this fone once,, i helped a friend to send/recieve files via bluetooth and configure wifi. a bit annoying bec it uses windows. where i used to nokias(symbian) but of course i made it. just folow the on-screen intructions and u wont fail. and i like OS also. something different compare to other mobile OS's out there. great, even i just used it in a litle time.

• Schneider

I would like to buy one too. Can someone advice where to buy one?

• a-x1

The company went out of business in September 2009

dear all i wish you all the best i want to buy this mobile from Egypt would you please to inform from where i can buy it this week please coz i like it so much.
yours
osama

• mat langkawi

Tu Papa', 24 Oct 2010this is the best phone under the sun I've had iphones and nokia ... moreare u sure...i like to buy also but at where

i have buy 810 F i mate on ebay
a great rugged smartphone

not a bad phone

• Tu Papa'

this is the best phone under the sun I've had iphones and nokia but I-Mate is the best 5 stars

• true talker

this brand is realy looser coz the had no support at all , look at htc and nokia and hp and their support and youll realize why i-mate is a big looser

• caurba

Hummer, 22 Jul 2010First do a power off by holding "Down" + Reset Seco... moreMany thanks Hummer, it works!!!!! you are great!!
Thanks again, and again.

• Caurba

JJ, 21 Jul 2010let the battery run dead, after charging it will rebootI'm gonna try.