i-mate JAM

i-mate JAM

• Pakiso

I cannot log on to internet?

• Pakiso

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2009how do i disable flight mode?how do i disable flight mode?

• manal

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2009how do i disable flight mode?Hey!!!
press once a switch off button, back light screen will be off then tap on network icon pop up window will appear and asking about to turn off flight mode.
have a good day
bye

• manal

ali, 12 Jan 2009how can i use some mp3 file as a ringtone?Hey dude!!
mp3 file not supported in i-mate u have to convert it into *.wav file then explore the file and hold down the action button (located in the center) for 2 second and u will get option to set as ringtone enjoy!!!

• falak

my i mate not response after i remove the backup battery for 1 mineut....any one knew how i can fix this problem.
plz plz tell me in my mail= falak471@gmail.com

how do i disable flight mode?

• santosh

my friend has taken this i-mate jam model mobile in second hand but he dint got software cd which it comes with mobile.if i want it what should i do.can u provide it for me please help me.
my email id santrahul2004@yahoo.co.in

• ankit chauhan

can anyone tell me about the wi-fi setting in my imate jam? if u know that so tell me plz

• ankit chauhan

• moody

hii guys.ihave problem.when i talk the person can hear me.bout icnt hear him.also i have problem with wireless.also ineed to know how to make mms or picter setting.plz need help.hamood112@hotmail.com

• Zain

its wonderful, i m not facing anykind of problem with it and if u r a mobile lover, u should hav one.

Hye guys,
I am a new user. Can someone tell me that can i install a PDF software in I-mate jam or it only works with the built-in office features.

• R. Abid

thats good.me ia also using imate jam. i have a problem that its sound is automatically goes off when i am listining a song.please can u tell me here rajaabid08@gmail.com

• Sauti

anonymous, 19 Nov 2008hey Ayaz how can i get hold of u i really need help ...i ca... moreIf u bought d phone with a USB cable, fix it to ur laptop & go check it up in my computer, otherwise even a USB cable of Sony Phn can serve d same purpose. I'm sure dis has elped u

• umar

i had once seen the checkbox for first name first..but now i m unable to locate where is it now???can n-e body tells???

• girish

model p40 i cant call up from my phone which has airtel as service provider but i can receive calls,sms and send sms. can anyone tell how to fix the problem or any service center in hyderabad where i can fix this?

Synchronize with vista failed.Please advice solution.
drjosephkmathew@hotmail.com

• farooq

very nice and very good clarity

Can i set my own song as an alarm? of so, how would i do so?

• poojan

ali, 12 Jan 2009how can i use some mp3 file as a ringtone?hey dude u should first record dat ringtone
((""open d folder whr u hav dat song..den play it n immetiately press a note botton present on d left side,,
'bellow d volume button'..den press d record button..after it gets recorded copy and paste it in windows-ringtone,,,den u can go 2 setting n den phone ..u can see d saong..

thanx u