i-mate JAM

i-mate JAM

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2009Hye guys, I am a new user. Can someone tell me that can i insta... moreYes, you can install software for PDF files from freeware available on internet through activesync. I did it and it is running successfully.
Naushad

• fariba

i-mate is very good cell,just my cell doesnot have bluethous.
from iran.

• aqeel

please tell me how to install DVD converter software in storage card.( i am from india)
akheelsk@yahoo.com

• shaik akheel

plz someone tell me how i instal softeare on my storage card
plz tel me in my mail
akheelsk@yahoo.com

• aqeel hussain

please have to give a solution how can i will watch live TV in india.

• tina

hi can any one tell me where blue tooth games i recieve on my i-mate go to. i cant find the file tyey went to

• anilgehlot64

hey Ayaz how can i get hold of u i really need help ...i cant do anything on my imate, i cant even connect with my USB cable to my PC. Please i need help!!!
e-mail add. anilgehlot64@yahoo.co.in

• anilgehlot64

respected sir i just need to ask u why am i not able to connect my imate-jam wd my laptop.it is not detected while connected via USB.do help do i need some drivers for this please tell the right link to visit too.i'll be grateful.
imate user.

imate user.

• usman

moody, 03 Mar 2009hii guys.ihave problem.when i talk the person can hear me.bout i... moreHi Moody...
I am also having problem of MMS. My Imate JAM do not have MMS Software installed. I have searched alot for MMS software but unable to find. If you have MMS Software for Imate Jam please send me at usmanshad@hotmail.com.
Thanks.

• Mohsan

Mohsan, 13 Apr 2009My set can not catch signals after some time when any time showi... moreDear SIr.
i am in big trobul kindly solve this as soon as possible. after sime time my set show (catch)signals. i am using mobilink operator in paksitan my sim is ok but in i-mate jam they can't catch signals. the message is show (997.146.10) in small window. waiting your reply on my email address m_khaliq1@hotmail.com,mohsan kahlqi1@yahoo.com

• Mohsan

My set can not catch signals after some time when any time showing signals the massage appear 197.147. and singnal loss.
Awaiting your reply
Thanks

can any 1 tell will imate supports 4 gb sd card withot any problem

• Mohsan khaliq

Dear Sir,

when I start my set (i-mate jam) they can't go to setup they stopped align screen. when i follow the incrustation but no results kindly guide me what i do waiting your reply on my email address is mohsankhaliq1@yahoo.com,m_khaliq1@hotmail.com

• choikoy

how do i install themes???

• maaz khan

falak, 13 Mar 2009hi friends plz someone tell me how i instal softeare on my stor... morehiii falak !!! i read ur question that u r having problem while installing the software !!! just do one thing forward your pc suite software to me at exhaustiveiit@yahoo.co.in and ill let u know how to install it !!! m waiting for d reply ......

• raaz

raaz, 20 Mar 2009I lost my phone uger guide. and i do't find language. do you help ma?what is your report sir

• raaz

I lost my phone uger guide. and i do't find language. do you help ma?

• inshaf

how do i replace backup battery

• falak