i-mate JAQ

i-mate JAQ

• john

NLS, 17 Nov 2010Hey I have got an imate JAQ but not getting its battery which n... moreno idea

• Khushi

How i get the internet connection through reliance

• fooz

i have lost the software cd of imate jaq pocket pc
now how can i get the software
its urgent plsssssssss solve this problem
i shall be highly obliged to you

• shabbir

hi, my jaq mobile has been permanently switch offi, kindly suggest for replacment

• NLS

Hey I have got an imate JAQ but not getting its battery which needs replacement. Any source / cost

• Maddoxx

kiran, 10 Aug 2010i want to know how to get internet to my imate jaq phone plz frd... moreI got internet working on my IMate Jaq ...i talked to a lot of vodafone customer care guys had each one had a different suggestion and none of them knew the right settings to configure.....
This is how you do it....
1) Go to Connections-->Settings and edit the proxy settings (If there is no Proxy Server then just do a create new proxy)
2) Under Proxy Settings check the box which says 'This network connects to internet'
3) Next check the box which says 'This network uses a proxy server to connect to internet' and enter 10.10.1.100 for the Proxy Server.
4) Next click on the Advanced button and make sure the ports for HTTP,WAP are 9401 i.e., the Server field will look like 10.10.1.100:9401
5) Next under the Modem tab create a New connection
6) For this new connection enter the modem name as 'MyConnection'(or anything of ur choice) and choose the select a modem as 'Cellular Line (GPRS)' and click next.
7)enter access point as portalnmms and click next
8) Click finish (No user,pwd or domain required).

You should be able to browse thru the internet once you are done with these steps.....
enjoy...

• Ajay

angelica casuat, 09 Oct 2010I just wanna ask something. How can i get some parts of this cel... moreHi....

My Imate - Jaq having display also keypad problem so what will be its repaire cost.....

plz suggest me...

• sumit

i mate cell up dating problem.

• angelica casuat

I just wanna ask something. How can i get some parts of this cellphone because i lost the back of the cellphone that covers the battery and how much is that?

• Sanjay

kiran, 10 Aug 2010i want to know how to get internet to my imate jaq phone plz frd... moreHiiiiiiiiii you are properly access internet on your handset OR your PC.
If u want access internet on handset then u configure the manual settings in your handset-
1.Go to Start
2.Go to settings
3.Select Connection option
4.Click on Connection icon
5.Select "Add a new modem connection" under My Isp
6.Type Any name in Enter a name for the connection and type Cellular Line in select a modem & press next
7.Type here APN(Your Opreator is provide this)in Access Point name option
8.Press Next option
9. Leave blank User name,Password,Domain under GPRS
10.Press Finish option
And after then properly access internet in handset.

And If you want access internet on PC u r obiously access through Data cable/Bluetooth.
If u want more information contact-
Aircel Call centre-09803012345
OR Contact me-09829432231
Techi Boy (Sanjay Kumar)

kiran, 10 Aug 2010i want to know how to get internet to my imate jaq phone plz frd... morei wnat to download pc suit of i mate jaq

• immran

Ankush, 09 Mar 2010I have bought I-mate Jaq from my friend. i have taken it in Rs. ... morehow can i contact

• kiran

kuldeep, 07 Jul 2010hay ihave i-mate JAQ it is tech sceren very camfertable and inte... morei want to know how to get internet to my imate jaq phone plz frds tell your advice..

• meanymoo

is it true that this imate types are having the same specification as HTC Himalaya (Andes), and has anybody succeed on flashing it with the WM6.5 for HTC Himalaya (Andes)? thx b4, my regards :)

where i can get complete driver for i-mate jaq..
i think my jaq need to reinstaling..
thanx..

• kuldeep

hay ihave i-mate JAQ it is tech sceren very camfertable and internet is very good

• k.satyanandam

i have i-mate jaq,,,can i get internet connection through the pc

• pratik

• pratik

jawaad, 26 Feb 2010bhasi, Please give your correct mobile number .This is incomp... morei have i mate jaq phone. when i am going to charge this phone it will display on i mate skin and disappear automatically. so want to sell it

how can i transfer contacts info stored in phone memory to my PC?