Infinix Hot 11s

• Yt
  • u1t
  • 25 Aug 2022

Which mobile is best infinix hot 11 s or redmi 10 prime

It's a really nice phone, too bad it probably has doing crypto thing in the background. Why, you asked?

Go to Settings -> Security -> Encryption and credentials -> User credentials, it has KEYSTORE_AES_CODE_TABLE and crypto. These can removed however crypto will always come back and KEYSTORE, in my experience, broke some app connection forcing me to reset my phone.
    Also, Adguard always have a log on ire-dsu.shalltry.com, who knows what it is being sent/received.
    I have already blocked all default apps from accessing the internet and all request from shalltry, magzine, palmstore, whatever Infinix is using.
    Wouldn't be suprised if all Infinix phone they released have this. My Hot 11S is genuine as I bought it from their kiosk/store in the mall, even verified my IMEI and it's from Infinix, so don't tell me my phone is fake.

This will be the last Infinix phone I'll buy.

• S
      • Shetu
      • f{a
      • 23 Aug 2022

It should provide proper Android Update.

• M
        • Munna
        • f}n
        • 16 Aug 2022

Very very bad gaming experience. gyroscope is very slow and for the issue,it is better to leave gaming than playing on this device.

Recommended not to buy unless it is fixed by the company.

• th1
          • 14 Aug 2022

Do you think guys this is good in Roblox?

• tW7
            • 14 Aug 2022

Nuel, 15 Jul 2022There's no question there.go for the pova 2 and trust ... moreThanks bro

• mFd
              • 06 Aug 2022

Isn't this phone supposed to be a successor to the hot 10s?why is the hot 10s better than this?

• j
                • jas
                • sxr
                • 05 Aug 2022

Its almost 1month and the fingerprint are no longer available its so frustating pls fix this problem.

• J
                  • J marty
                  • X5u
                  • 30 Jul 2022

The phone is good anyway, the gaming laptop instead of phone, in phone form, the problem is only network 4g lite to display that is all

• r3a
                    • 27 Jul 2022

Kingsman , 03 Jul 2022I like this phone but the problem am having is that the net... moregive your customer carea call

• S
                      • Shetu
                      • f{a
                      • 25 Jul 2022

This phone released in android 11 and still running on it. if they don’t provide android 12 then we should not buy Infinix.

• 84G
                        • 15 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 29 May 2022I don't know what I want to buy Infinix hot 11s or Tec... moreThere's no question there.go for the pova 2 and trust me,you'll have a pleasurable experience.

• 84G
                          • 15 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2022I cant decide between Hot 11s and Pova Neo !! Which one sho... moreIf you're after performance.go for the hot 11s but the pova neo is bigger,more battery power and fast charging.just what you need for gaming.you know what,just go for the pova neo.

• mFd
                            • 10 Jul 2022

reiannassance, 05 Jul 2022should i get infinix hot 11s or tecno pova 18?I prefer pova anytime,anyday

should i get infinix hot 11s or tecno pova 18?

• K

• K
                                  • Kingsman
                                  • XBA
                                  • 03 Jul 2022

I like this phone but the problem am having is that the network is very slow. It comes with a 4g LTE and I'm also using mtn 4g line on the smartphone but still yet I have not seen the phone displayed 4g on top of the service bar. I can't imagine what is really wrong with the phone. Someone should please help me to fix this problem. Thanks

• J
                                    • Jdjd
                                    • t7@
                                    • 27 Jun 2022

Wow insane wide aperature for the price

• 5Wk
                                      • 25 Jun 2022

wurfrahmen, 25 Jun 2022Pova 3 will get released soonIt already did but they only import ram 6/128 into our country which is a bit expensive for me to buy :( I can buy if only they import ram 4/64

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2022I cant decide between Hot 11s and Pova Neo !! Which one sho... morePova 3 will get released soon