Infinix Hot 8

Infinix Hot 8

• True Techy

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2019Anytime you are using the phone for something important like pla... moreDownload Open Camera App, Get the best results. Google Camera is a waste, as There is no Night Sight Support.

Anytime you are using the phone for something important like playing music or contact..... It will just quit or stop by itself... Why?

The back camera is not Sharp....
Looks like China products.

• Ann

My infinix hot 8 has a very bad picture quality. The back camera is so blurr, how do I fix it please?

• Kelvin

Hans, 07 Oct 2019I suggest you clear the cache memory of the phone (dialer).Is that how your own stopped

• Kelvin

Anytime I go to load or dial a number the things goes off y pls someone should explain.and my screen recording I can't post it on my whatsapp

• Hans

Dejianu, 07 Oct 2019Good day.. please I am experiencing this same issue and it is ve... moreI suggest you clear the cache memory of the phone (dialer).

• Dejianu

Ademola julius, 04 Oct 2019Pls this my hot 8, keep going back on it own, may be when I want... moreGood day.. please I am experiencing this same issue and it is very embarrassing, cannot even dial a number in peace it will keep going back.. getting frustrating ND it is bad for business

Anybody with a better idea of what to do should pleat update us... I did system update, it was okay for some hours, ND started again ND system update message prompt up again... Why, for a 2weeks old phone

• gaurav Singh

Ifeco, 05 Oct 2019"Pls my newly infinix hot 8 brings system updating which optimiz... moreInfinix hot 8 i good

• Stritz

Thus infinix hot 8 have portrait?

• Mahesh

Ademola julius, 04 Oct 2019Pls this my hot 8, keep going back on it own, may be when I want... moreHave you tried to do the system update? If the answer is no! Then I think you have to do it first may be it could hold some explanation to what you are experiencing with the phone..

Papijay, 05 Oct 2019Pls my newly infinix hot 8 brings system updating which optimize... more"Pls my newly infinix hot 8 brings system updating which optimized some stuff on its system software.
Pls do I continue by doing this or should I ingnore it?"

Do not ignore the update else you might get to see the phone performing at it's optimum.

Clem., 05 Oct 2019I just bought mine. I have same problemI would suggest you keep updating your phone each time it prompts for an update especially the system update. Also don't forget there are implications of not doing the update as at when due which might cost you lose of data stored in the phone.

• Clem.

Ademola julius, 04 Oct 2019Pls this my hot 8, keep going back on it own, may be when I want... moreI just bought mine. I have same problem

• Papijay

Pls do I continue by doing this or should I ingnore it?

• Wale

PLS is the 4gb ram out?

• Ademola julius

Pls this my hot 8, keep going back on it own, may be when I want to text message or dial phone number, it will go back, pls what can I do to it, I both 2 of this phone and both of them are doing dsam thing

• Manoj Mandal

It is avable

• Plenty bwoy

The pro of it is wat i am waiting for.

• Anord alchard

PROGRESS, 01 Oct 2019Is the camera of the phone sharp and can the battery last more t... moreI make a pre oder in Nairobi of hot 8 but why take a long