Infinix Hot 9 Pro

Camera is poor
Processor is slow
I prefer itel p36 pro

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2020Pls does it have front flash camera at night Yes

Pankaj Yadav, 04 Jul 2020Selfie camera is very poor and battery is the bestThe camera is so so poor

• Faith Ekemeiren

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2020Pls does it have front flash camera at night I like Infinix hot 9 pro but how much is it as at now. I would love to buy it to know maybe it's has increase or decrease in price.

Ayomide, 06 Jul 2020How to on front flashlight at night when doing video call o... morePls does it have front flash camera at night

• Gaurie

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2020It can be cost how much It is below 11000

This phone is amazing....having a lot in less budget...

• Ghetto boy

I find it in shop and i will buy it before this year finish

Does this device have any wifi connectivity issues? 🤔

Vinwhiz, 21 Aug 2020I bought the phone yesterday it's the best among the restDoes it fast charge?

• Vinwhiz

I bought the phone yesterday it's the best among the rest

• Joseph

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2020It can be cost how much I jus want to no they price

I, have booked this hot 9 pro for it's attractive fixtures in such reasonable rate, like 4gb ram, 64gb along with 256 expendable H. D. And expecting good video facility for it's 48mf camera.

It can be cost how much

Particular specification of this set charmed me so much and till waiting when it will come to your selling rack and I am still stand in line.

Dorcas, 02 Aug 2020Love to buyit is a very smart and good phone, so stronge battery and fast charging

• Dorcas

Asif Ali, 18 Jul 2020Hello Everyone If you want a good decent and good Phone Thi... moreLove to buy