Infinix Hot 9 Pro

Infinix Hot 9 Pro

• Vinwhiz

I bought the phone yesterday it's the best among the rest

• Joseph

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2020It can be cost how much I jus want to no they price

I, have booked this hot 9 pro for it's attractive fixtures in such reasonable rate, like 4gb ram, 64gb along with 256 expendable H. D. And expecting good video facility for it's 48mf camera.

It can be cost how much

Particular specification of this set charmed me so much and till waiting when it will come to your selling rack and I am still stand in line.

Dorcas, 02 Aug 2020Love to buyit is a very smart and good phone, so stronge battery and fast charging

• Dorcas

Asif Ali, 18 Jul 2020Hello Everyone If you want a good decent and good Phone Thi... moreLove to buy

• vjy

infinix nvr leave hand of mtk p22. good job infinix.;)

• Warri fela

Is it available in nigeria cos i want it

• Asif Ali

Hello Everyone If you want a good decent and good Phone This is the right choice The battery is very nice the camera is decent and also if you are a Youtuber a Vlogger or a gamer this this is the phone for you do not belive the people who say the phone is trash it is indeed a extremly good phone

• Reyansh M

The features are supported well by the Helio processor.

• Ayomide

How to on front flashlight at night when doing video call on WhatsApp and also how to activate my hotspot users anytime i on my hotspot?

• Pankaj Yadav

Selfie camera is very poor and battery is the best

• Energy gad

Bad chipset, bad pixel. Why is it not indisplay fingerprint. They want you to keep buying and am not sure helio p22 support quad camera

• Manish Yadav

Indian, 14 Jun 2020Hot 9 pro 48mp camera pics clear very good infinity hot 9pro

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2020Good betri Yes the battery is good

Joy, 13 Jun 2020Hello I like the phone I think it very nice What about the camera of this phone?

• Indian

Hot 9 pro 48mp camera pics clear very good

Noir, 13 Jun 2020I don't think the 48mp camera on the hot9 would be clear an... moreGood betri

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2020helio P22 can carry 48 MP camera?No it cannot... Images from the hot 9 won't be clear enough... because of the Helio p22 chipset used.