Infinix Note 10

Infinix Note 10

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2021Infinix Note 10 or Infinix Hot 10S?Infinix Note 10 is obliviously the better and more balanced phone. This the reason why Note 10 is more expensive than 10S.

I am using the 6/128 GB memory variant and pleasantly surprised by it performance. It is one of the most polished product Infinix have produced till date. It is not too heavy but has a respectable 5000 mah battery and big full HD phablet size screen which is great for multimedia content. If only it had Widevine L1 it would have been even better.

Also no unnecessary ads on the Note 10, a big plus.

• Shehab

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2021Infinix Note 10 or Infinix Hot 10S?+1

Infinix Note 10 or Infinix Hot 10S?

• User

Phone battery improved after the latest update.

• lubinda liwilu

Nobi, 30 Sep 2021Best phone ever from infinix I was also worried to buy inf... moreJust bought the Infinix note 10. It's awesome.

• Sam

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2021Please between infinix Note 10 and Camon17 which one is be... moreI prefer infinix note 10

• New Dreams

Please between infinix note 10 and Camon17 which one is br

Please between infinix Note 10 and Camon17 which one is better in terms of camera quality?

Ankit Kumar , 31 Jul 2021After 40 days here is my review of infinix note 10 Disp... moreRecently bought the Infinix Note 10 at Flipkart Diwali, 2021 sale in India. Paid ₹10,410 ($138, €119) for 6/128 GB memory variant after various card discounts & cashback. The phone usually retails for ₹12,500 ($166), so 17% instant discount without any exchange.

Using the phone for few days now and just awed how much Infinix offers for its price. I wanted a phablet phone and got one. Huge 7 inch FullHD display is very good for multimedia purposes along with those adequately loud stereo speakers.

Mediatek Helio G85 SoC may not win any races now, but will plough the field form day to night. Build on 12nm TSMC fabrication process, the SoC is very efficient. When paired with 6 GB LPDDR4x RAM multitasking is a breeze and have enough overhead left to be future proof for next 5 years as apps gets fatter and more RAM demanding. G85 only supports eMMC 5.1 storage and my phone has 128GB of it. Gets the job done and I can further expand memory with a microSD card.

I am very happy the phone arrived with a modern USB Type-C port and the provided 18 watts charger is fast enough for me. The phone comes with NEG Dinorex T2X-1 glass protection which is good. The weight distribution is very well done for such a huge phone.

This phone is not doubt better all rounder than its sister Techo Pova 2. A phone must not be judged by just the size of the battery only.

it has ""tüv rheinland low blue light certification"(software solution)... whts it??????

can any 1 expln it???????

• nobi

Amar, 09 Oct 2021In gaming I don't no why but it's doing problem o... moreyeah me too..especially whilr playing pubg
i dont know twahts the problem
is it hardware or software

• Otte

Dj, 07 Oct 2021You are right worst cameraThe worse camera I have ever seen

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2021My infinix note 10 has a charging problem. It neither decre... moreTry reverse the battery loader,or don't,since it doesn't deacrese

• Amar

In gaming I don't no why but it's doing problem of multi touch or screen flickering.I claim my phone warranty but the same problems occurs.it may be software issue

• Dj

Blessed ke, 29 Sep 2021I love infinix note 10 Performance is generally good Batt... moreYou are right worst camera

Low. You must set birghtness in the middle or high for better display

• Chuks

jay, 03 Oct 2021is phone brightness level low or good? To be honest it's low compared to some other phones

• jay

SmartBoY, 20 Sep 2021Very nice phone good quality display decent work touch low ... moreis phone brightness level low or good?

• Mawuli

No touch light because I can't find mine

My infinix note 10 has a charging problem. It neither decrease nor increase