Infinix Note 12 VIP

Infinix Note 12 VIP

mmx2050, 14 Dec 2022No problem with Facebook App Good company Xiaomi more mu... moreYeah, now FB app running normally..
But no update software, Security Patch only July 2022..

• m
    • mmx2050
    • gKm
    • 14 Dec 2022

E-187, 09 Sep 2022I buy this phone at $242 in my country. Best color is Forc... moreNo problem with Facebook App
    Good company
    Xiaomi more mui faults

• Khalid
      • S9e
      • 07 Nov 2022

While I'm on a call the touch screen is so sensitive to any touch (my face) touches for instance
      Mute or pause or somehow it starts a call with someone I really don't want to call ,
      Once I was using Viber calling app, talking to a important client when the whole phone just suddenly switched off 📴,
      Solution I use my Infinix note 12 vip just on speaker mode and never put it on my ear , even though it's a brand new phone

• Kwabena
        • 84G
        • 03 Nov 2022

Solowizzy, 27 Jun 2022Samsung Note 20 ultra You can get a slightly used/refurbished Galaxy S10+ to S20. The S10+ comes with SD855 and 8gbram, the S20 even higher. Trust me its got many years to run many upcoming titles and make sure u get it from a store where its checked and tested before put on sale. Even the S10 with 6gram will do justice in 2022 than many of these CRAB infinix, xiaomi, etc found mainly on the African market. All those are made of crap parts so always overheat in extreme conditions like heavy gaming, the galaxy doesn't with the snapdragon855 chipset. In fact, your first consideration for getting a device for gaming should be a snapdragon processor.

• S
          • Salgado
          • X5u
          • 02 Nov 2022

Jaqsparo, 13 Oct 2022Waste of money more expensive than poco f3 in my country Very durable and clear pix nothing more.

• ?
            • rZu
            • 01 Nov 2022

Jaqsparo, 13 Oct 2022Waste of money more expensive than poco f3 in my country You just said my mind. It doesn't even have 5g.

Waste of money more expensive than poco f3 in my country

• Rafique
                • sSx
                • 13 Oct 2022

How's the phone?

• ?
                  • 8p7
                  • 09 Oct 2022

IamZaidi, 28 Jul 2022Hi I am using Infinix Note 12 VIP. It has xhide feature to... moreDownload anithe file manager from play store

• Y
                    • Yooky
                    • JEt
                    • 26 Sep 2022

No 60fps in camera 😢😢😢

Taiwo, 29 Jun 2022What exactly is the VIP about this phone? No IP rating, me... moreSo, go make your own phone!!
                      Just stop blabbering aroung with your fantasy~

Delta Gaming, 30 Jun 2022I've seen alot of people say it's gyro is bad, as... moreIt has gyro with hardware, not by software.
                        It's gyro was so responsive, I already try it.

Vel, 03 Jul 2022How long the software support including security patches?Let's pray, so Infinix can give best update firmware for this phone..
                          Till now mine already have 2x update.

Delta Gaming, 05 Jul 2022Please help me, what's the limit of Infinix Note 12 VI... moreIn my country version with 8/256 variant can handle up to 2TB from official site.

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2022For 64gb internal memory is 128gb sd card, but for 128 inte... more256GB variant can handle up to 2TB.

Delta Gaming, 17 Jul 20228gb ram + 5gb virtual ram = total 15gb ram which is goodToo much playing game, until you can't count properly.. XD

I buy this phone at $242 in my country.
                                  Best color is Force Black.

Pros :
                                  - Bright AMOLED screen + 120Hz
                                  - Best G96 performance than other same phone using G96!!
                                  - Has Laser AF!!
                                  - Multifunction camera (ultrawide can be used for macro lens & have autofocus + big megapixel)
                                  - Build quality is good (loved the design, especially this Force Black variant)
                                  - Big storage with UFS 2.2
                                  - Super fast charging 120W!!
                                  - NFC support!!

Cons :
                                  - Auto brightness is suck!!
                                  - Low NITS!! (only about 700 nits!!)
                                  - Battery standard durability
                                  - Can't use night mode with ultrawide lens..
                                  - Widevine L3
                                  - AOD only 10 second!!
                                  - Facebook bug (my phone can restart many times, so finally I only use FB Lite)
                                  - Future update software??

I hope this type can get updates to fix bad auto-brightness & can make the AOD is really always on, not only for 10 seconds..

• Kofi sly
                                      • mFd
                                      • 02 Sep 2022

Im stl using huawei's 2017 flagship HUAWEI P10.it has mali g71 mp8 better than infinix not 12 vip mam g57 mc2

• Uwills
                                        • X5u
                                        • 29 Aug 2022

i like the phone but one thing I don't like about the phone is thae battery mahis too small compared to Infinix hot 10i