Infinix S4

Infinix S4

• RKO

Need help. Got a smart 4 and apps don't seem to run in the background. They close when I leave to another.

• Emi

Hey , when on a call screen goes off , i cant end a call , even when i press buttons nothing positive happens, please help

• Pedro JR

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2020The fingerprint function isn't working. restart phone

Sid, 14 Jan 2020Maybe your phone would be stolen and it is CPLC Locked. Call CPL... moreIf your phone is been stolen ,what can be done to track it

• Sid

jafar, 09 Jan 2020am having infinixs4 .i didnt add any password but it is showing ... moreMaybe your phone would be stolen and it is CPLC Locked. Call CPLC and ask your phone status.

• jafar

am having infinixs4 .i didnt add any password but it is showing lost device and asking for password .can any one please help me to recover it i will be very thankfull

My phone went off on its own, and has been going off and on by it self, I've tried system flashing but to no avail, don't know what to do

• Micheal

Alexchappy, 15 Dec 2019There is no option of finger print on the my infinix s4 6GB ram whymy senior Bro got the infinix hot s4 and its been 7 months now and not experiencing any problems the battery is great on both heavy use am talking 7 hour non stop

• Mechi

This phone (S4) has been very good since I bought it some months ago. The battery lasts me for days, depending on use and the charger is fast. If you have battery problems with the phone, check your settings, especially location and wifi or bluetooth tethering. If you always leave your wifi or bluetooth on every time, don't expect the battery to last forever. Also learn to control how your apps consume the battery, by setting the battery optimizations properly. Learn to limit the apps that use your Internet data as they also consume battery power. My main grouse with the phone is the screen which is not sharp enough for my liking (like those of the Infinix Notes). Also, wifi tethering regularly fails. But the phone is very intelligent, learning how you use it and adjusting itself accordingly. If only it had a bigger screen (say 6.6 inches, like the Hot 8 or the new S5)

• Tauss

My Infinix is using a lot of battery on Idle condition. About 30-40/percent in 8 hours, but when I check my usage, the phone idle says 1 percent used in 8 hours, Can anyone please help me out here?

The fingerprint function isn't working.

• Austin Codewebs

Ell, 30 Dec 2019i lost this type of handset, how can i trace it back? Use find my device

Sideeq , 13 Dec 2019I bought the phone 2 weeks ago. Presently the phone is not displ... moreMe too

• Ell

i lost this type of handset, how can i trace it back?

• maish

Hello, 29 Dec 2019Infinix s4 have gorilla glass screen? no it gets scratches very easily

• Hello

Infinix s4 have gorilla glass screen?

• Retta

How come infinix s4 all of sudden stop been loud

I have infinix s4 and it battery drops 1℅ per 5-6 minutes, is it normal? If not what to do?

• Alexchappy

There is no option of finger print on the my infinix s4 6GB ram why

k8, 14 Nov 2019try disabling the sync in account setting.I bought this phone and I had 55℅ battery at night and it drained over night is it okay what to do?