Intex Aqua Power +

Intex Aqua Power +

• kiran

kk, 29 Oct 2015Hi All , I am using this phone .... i have just got the lol... moreAt starting I was Faced heating ..hanging...and charger problem my charger with box was fails early big lroblem but intex care changes it but charger and handset heats during charging

Lollipop version is best to this.

Previous version was too much hanginv problem and many more lollipop is very best

• Noel Dsouza

I brought this phone 11 days back but when you get a call the other person who's talking his voice is like he is whispering what do I do ????

• boddoXaha

Video recorder is awesome ..

• yasir khan

how is intex service centre service gud or not

I bought this phone 2 months ago.... and liked it very much.. I am a boy and prefer all the boys teen to buy this phone.... Everything is awesome in thus phone... no hang nothing.... very slim and light... there is only one little problem of sound during music.. the sound is lesss but othrr things awesome.... go ahead shud buy this phome

esteban amar, 14 Nov 2015very rough phone I had ever seen battery got suck very fast and ... moreno it does not take hr for 3 percent my Intex aqua power plus is charged full in 3 hrs

• janera

it is really an excellent phone ......... and way better than other of similar prices
battery is awesome , i have been using since 6 months and its going great .... i can play cool games of high graphics very smoothly ...... anyone wanting to buy it go ahead .....

Go ahead, its a decent phone. Battery backup is okay,

• sandeep

Great phone, no problem, 2 months gone, processing is very good, every one should buy this, and heating is no problem, every phone is heated up

• brock.lesnar

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2015Bro even iam a user for thi phone.. But O haven't faced any prob... moreYeah man...me too...i bought it 5 and half months ago...no prob till now...its running smooth as butter...

• Aritra

its a very good phone in RS. 9000 btry bck up is good enough....all over its good ...

• esteban amar

Jeevak, 05 Nov 2015Pls dont buy this phone. I bought this phone two months ago. Now... morevery rough phone I had ever seen battery got suck very fast and charging 3% in 1 hour .....

• sanju

Sound acc not support. Fix it

• rahul goad

it is very good phone

• talib

Imran, 04 Nov 2015Dear friends, Really its a finest mobile. I bought 2 months a... morewhat about camera

• Jeevak

Pls dont buy this phone. I bought this phone two months ago. Now its battery is not working. In the service centre they took 1 week to get the battery and now after coming back home the new battery is also not working. The charger also is very bad. The phone hangs up many times in a day. I recommend you not to buy this phone pls.

• Imran

Dear friends,

Really its a finest mobile. I bought 2 months ago. Working very good. I face heating problem at starting. but not now. Install Du Batter saver for heating problem. Anyone can buy this buy this mobile. Really very good in this price.

• balu

Rajaa, 21 Aug 2015I m using this 2g for full day but battery backup standing for o... morePlz guys ....i need ur true advice to purchase this. Phone...look n feature looks awosome..plz plz..should I purgches it or not?

• mani

no camera clarity

• Ashutosh Singh

I had purchased this phone 1 month ago it has too many problem like charger and phone both gets heatup.on playing high resolution games it gets heatup.Its battery backup decreased