Intex Aqua Power +

Intex Aqua Power +

• Gk

Worst phone out of 11months from buying phone is in services center for 3 months.
Issu of charging from day one till now never ever buy this phone.

worst phone i have never seen i broken by hitting it with wall useless irritated me from beginning only automatic swithoff on software problem too

• Rohini

I buy this Phone when my first salary in my hand.. Ist Andriod Phone of my life, they looking good and feature are not to bad but the main and big Problem is BATTERY and also CHARGER... So PlZZzz to solve it.

• gayatri

very worst phone battery problem contineous from buying

adi, 30 Sep 2016worst phone ...good battey...charger gone at the second month..a... moreYes same problem

• gulzarbanotra

intex aqua power 4g is rubbish phone

• shubham

It has charging issues, camera issues, and also serious display issues.
It does not support 4G LTE Network and also speakers are of low quality.

• ashish

How on sensor?

• ANDY

phone with charging problm

mobile is very worst
no battery backup,
speaker is low

• Suresh tatale

This pls no buy west of money and time this cell charging problem only under six months with camera software not suport

Charging problem..don't buy west of money..

• vijay chandak

intex aqua power plus charging problem

• joy

vikku, 27 Sep 2016intex is the best brand after Apple.....soo plse buy these produ... moreis intex cloud string hd worth buying?

• Bikas

I want to asked why Intex aqua power+ lollipop is not support 4G network

Chrging problem only after 6 month

• wasim

Worst phone which I has bought since I bought this mobile I faces many problem like battery , screen ,also games like mortal Kombat are not be able to play in this mobile also voot app is also not played when I try to watch any episode in voot I can able to hear only sound not able to saw the video it's has 2 GB RAM but also it's hang very well so I what to say to the intex company that don't launch any products if it is not good

• Vipin Gupta

In my intex aqua power plus the Vodafone network is not coming properly what's there problem some one help me plz

• Anil

I can't send msg in intex phone. Facing problem .can somebody tell something regarding msg.

• adi

worst phone ...good battey...charger gone at the second month..after 10th month touch gone and apps opned automatically....pls ever dont buy this junk .....am gonna buy a nw phone !!!!!!!!👍👍👍&­amp;#128077;