Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus

Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus

Sir i want to say about karbonn titanium octane plus white 1 everything ok 2.video & foto excellent ,recording fed good result.3.battery back up is very poor. Overall about mobile condition is worst. And now i want to buy original battery for mobile. Pl. Provide name of website for online purchase.

• ZEESHAN

Cs, 08 Jun 2016My battery is so bad what can I do for it?left this phone....it is a number one bad phone with heating and battery problem..

• Akib

this us the world's no 1 bad phone ..don't buy this one..problem no 1)battery like 500 amh..2)heating like 60°c...3) charging problem ..4)camera lkie 5 mp...5)brightness full u don't use in night if u use u eye damage ...so totally say u don't buy ..

• Krishna Paul

karbonn titanium octane plus have a big manufacturing problem, battery problem - worst battery,battery problem - worst battery

Hi I use Karbonn titanium octane plus it is very bed mobile my touch panel I not work and half screen is also not work

• gopi

AnonD-481901, 29 Dec 2015Nothing in about phone setting, It is fake. My friends, for 16MP... moreIs it can be update to lollipo

• Ravikanth 8801969690

Hari Krishna sahu, 28 Aug 2016Dear sir . Pls one help me .my phone is karbonn titanium octane... morei also having same mobile... am using OTG cable frequently

• Hari Krishna sahu

Ishu Jaat, 20 Feb 2016Hello Kapil, very sorry for late reply as I seen it just now. Ka... moreDear sir .
Pls one help me .my phone is karbonn titanium octane plus .so iwant now otg pen drive is not supported. Way.this phone otg supported our not tel me.

Thinks. Hari Krishna sahu

• karan

battery problem - worst battery
heat problem
display is very good
slim

• Ganesh Negi

karbonn titanium octane plus have a big manufacturing problem if you see in right side in screen you will show the yellow line. I am using second time same phone with same problem and they have no any solution for it, I have received my phone with same problem.
Problem in screen will arise within six month and you can see it in white background of phone . I think company got the second hand manufacturing equipment in low price and selling its inferior quality products in India.

Its Hope less Phone hangs frequently Battery is worst part if is get used with active NET lasts only 1 hrs

1. Battery Backup Worst - shows 2000 Mpah but not more than 1000 Mpah.
2. it gets so hot that u can make Roti on it. (Heating Problem with Screen)

Dont Purchase It.... (Advocate Manish Tiwari from Jalandhar)

• Harbinger

Sivaram, 04 Jun 2016it has a lot of problems like quick heating,network prblms,front... moreU r right

• Cs

My battery is so bad what can I do for it?

• Sivaram

it has a lot of problems like quick heating,network prblms,front camera,the back camera is only about 12mp. so please don't buy that

This company cheats. Specs say 2000mAh and on the battery label too, but in real it is 1000mAh inside. Front camera problems. And also mic problems. Over all, it is a very immature product assembled in India, imported from China.

• vinod

I have purchased karbonn titanium octane plus in march 2015 . Now it is not working properly . Problem in talking to others, when we call someone i can talk him only in loud speaker mode.In normal mode they can't listen my voice. Other problem is that getting very hot when we use this for a longer time.

rooben, 14 Mar 2016Hai....I am use karbonn titanium octane plus.In this charge is n... moreSame my problem

kirito, 16 Apr 201625000 mah battery can i used in my phone forbetter battery b... moreNo ,the phone is made for 2000mah karbonn baterry .so don't put 2500 bateery in it

• kirito