Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus

Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus

• sumo

Ishu Jaat, 14 Mar 2016Who say? Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus ofcourse support OTG cable... moreis nthis phone good or bad?

• rooben

Hai....I am use karbonn titanium octane plus.In this charge is not indicated while charging its indicated only when its switched off.Any one help me to overcome from this problem.

• Ishu Jaat

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2016Otg caben Who say? Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus ofcourse support OTG cable. I am using OTG cable with my Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus.

Himanshu, 29 Feb 2016No this phone does not supports OTG.Otg caben

• kaleem s sayyed

mobile is good but battery backup is not good

• sumeet

very nice mobile

• sumeet

very nice mobile

• Himanshu

Jay, 28 Feb 2016Does this phone support an OTG cable?No this phone does not supports OTG.

• Gitesh saini

nikhil, 26 Feb 2016My battery backup is so poor Can I use 3000mah batteryBattery backup is not batter

• Jay

Does this phone support an OTG cable?

• nikhil

Ishu Jaat, 20 Feb 2016Hello Kapil, very sorry for late reply as I seen it just now. Ka... moreMy battery backup is so poor
Can I use 3000mah battery

• Srinivas

srinivas , 07 Feb 2016How this company is selling its products without proper service ... moreFriends, 2 months completed i couldn't get my phone repaired from company still waiting.... for it.

• Ishu Jaat

AnonD-499211, 10 Feb 2016Hi ishu, There is any other alternate of battery for karbonn ti... moreHello Kapil, very sorry for late reply as I seen it just now. Karbonn titanium octane plus's hardwares are made for only 2000mah battery. If you insert a 3000mah battery, it may seriously harm your smartphone. Circuits may exploid. So use only 2000mah battery. For better battery performance, install DU battery saver and DU speed booster. Disable all those apps which are not usebale. Uninstall unwanted apps. Charge full once in early morning, don't use when below 15%, don't charge when using it. Believe me my friend, Karbonn Titanium Octane plus is a great and best smartphone. Sony xperia z5 and Octane Plus are same in performance and features. I am continuously using since 1.5 year without any problem. Vehicle is depended on driver, if driver is perfect no problem will occur, same thing applies on smartphone.

• bunnyrabbit

Hello,,my karbonn titanium octane plus fon got hanged while upgrading,and now it's processing from longer time and nothing happens. I restart the fon but still it goes to upgrading. Plz tell my what to do????

srinivas , 07 Feb 2016How this company is selling its products without proper service ... moreI got the same response

AnonD-481901, 29 Dec 2015There is nothing such an option in setting, about phone, it is t... moreHi ishu,
There is any other alternate of battery for karbonn titanium octane plus battery around 3000mah, pls

there is any other alternate for karbonn titanium octane plus battery because in this mobile battery backup is too poor so pls suggest me if any other mobile battery support in this mobile around 3000 mah.pls

• srinivas

srinivas, 13 Jan 2016i bought octane plus 9 months ago,got a problem in the charging ... moreHow this company is selling its products without proper service to its products ? its almost 45 days i have submitted my octane plus to customer service center with a problem in charging board,too much negligence by customer service centers and the company will there be any product which is unavailable with the manufacturer of the product, that was the response i got from the customer care executives.

• AMOL DAWARE

my phone under goes virus for criticle and my phone not responce by any condition for took last 5th time backup and reset my cell but and how can do this problem to surface

Unable to connect internet and not even able to get internet setting, replied with Your phone doesn't support internet all the time. pl help